Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. D

Pioneer AVIC-D1

Go to your local hardware shop and get brackets that are easy to bend but strong enough for movement. I will try to get some pics. Oh yeah the bracket was the one that came with the D1. In order to make it fit i had to squeeze the top and bottom and it fit right in.
  2. D

Pioneer AVIC-D1

If the links dont work just tell me ill try to get them up some were.
  3. D

Pioneer AVIC-D1

Sorry about taking a while to post pics. My friend has my camera. I got the xbox hooked up and picture is crystal clear. http://mail.google.com/mail/?view=att&disp=inline&attid=0.1&th=10a903de854773c7 http://mail.google.com/mail/?view=att&disp=inline&attid=0.3&th=10a903de854773c7...
  4. D

Pioneer AVIC-D1

Oh yeah if you want to bypass the head unit email me at fernando.diaz86@gmail.com. Ill tell you how to do it.
  5. D

Pioneer AVIC-D1

Hey, I have avicd1 and it's the best thing head unit. Ill try to post some pics installed asap.
  6. D

explorer express grille

How much? Looks nice to.
  7. D

explorer Suspension Bushings

I just wondering if there hard to replace and you think an average person can do this on there own 02 explorer? Should i get a pro to do it instead?
  8. D

Stock radio

PM sent.
  9. D

Dying while idle

My friend had the same problem and he addes carb. cleaner. Only problem was that he added pretty much the whole can and his truck wont start. I tried to dry it but dont think i did anything to solve his problem. Any idea what to do so his Ranger cant start up again. P.S. he put carb. cleaner...
  10. D

this will make your ears hurt, beleive me

BeauJ Imma have to meet you so you can see all this stuff i have so you can tell them whats up if you think im its fake then think it i dont care what u think if you havnt seen it then dont talk crap. I know i well spent my money and im proud to have the money or the parents with the money...
  11. D

I havent put them under the seat yet....but now that you guys are saying that i will loose cargo area im having second thoughts....I will takes some pics of the alpine type r`s there. But i was wondering if i could put these tube cannon like...
  12. D

well actually 3 grand for everything, i also have an xbox witch need a converter for it and i need a brain for the EVA-1014 or something like that. The speakers i have in there are alpine type-r and i also had my amp stolen witch was a MRV-450 but one some one broke in my house and stold it in...
  13. D

Summer Run in GA, AL, FL Area

near gainseville, buford or near the mall of ga., oakwood. those are some of the big towns
  14. D

alpine mrd 501 something like that 1000 watts max 550 rms. And so far i havent had anyone with a louder system then Il Until then i love my baby. Speakers still havent arrive i order mb quartz, dont know what model number i have.
  15. D

Hey guys i have this bad system and wow do i love it. I got parents tell me that its too loud, teachers from school telling me that imma loose my hearing, and i have cops that tell me i should turn it down before they give me a ticket. got it all for about 3 g. but i only paid 1 cuz my parents...
  16. D

Summer Run in GA, AL, FL Area

Hey guys i live in flowery branch, yeah middle of the woods so i know some trails i go all the time there is a creek, hills, dirt to burn out and grass field, yes its legal cuz i know the people that own it and they go with me every now and then. If you guys ever around just post a reply or aim...
  17. D

front shocks

Just would like to know how to grease up the front shocks of my car. It make a sqeaking noise when i go over a bumb and sucks when you have a date in the car. any suggestions?
  18. D

Sub Setup on Ebay...

If you want your truck to show off to others and you feel that bass get some kickers. I got a pair of Solo Baric L7 12 and wow i got people wanting to see what i got. I got lot`s of warning from cops to trun it down becuase they pretty much now me from work and dont want to give me a ticket...
  19. D

Kill List

Ive raced a 240 at road ATL. and wow was he mad. I have a system witch weights about 250+ pounds and all my crap that i got from drift altanta in the back. The guy that was watching us said it was about 3 car lengh. I also raced an avalanch on the highway but when i slow down to see if he wanted...
  20. D

headlight bulb removal

you should have two latches on the head light. It took me 5 min. just to install mine on a 2002 X. dont think its a difference. P.S. the latches you can pretty much use your had to pull them up and its a simple from there.
  21. D

Grey Trim Area On Explorer

nerdboy666 hey did you paint the trims or did some one else? If you did please send us the steps you went to make it look that sexy. i got to admit its nice.
Back