Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. 2

A-piller Guage pods?

tripple a piler go to autometer them self and they can link you to a web sites that sells them directly for ford explorer!
  2. 2

shocks?

alright guys i need some advice before i put out the cash. i have a 99 explorer xls. not lifted or slammed, still the stock ride height. i would like to keep it there, but i also want to get the truck riding new again. the shocks arn't completely gone but have some milage. i don't want to put...
  3. 2

sway bar end links?

thanks guy's! i know that they are long as hell. every one tells me that there out. i jjust didn't know what number kit to order.
  4. 2

sway bar end links?

Does anybody know what kit i should order for my 1999 explorer xls 4x4. i need to order new sway bar end links and want to order energy suspension. every body has different sizes, none of them seem to be the same. the truck isn't lifted or anything, ride hight is still stock. i really need to...
  5. 2

Chinese Jeepin

lets bring an excavator after we already destroyed the peice!!!!
  6. 2

parts

thanks!
  7. 2

turbo or supercharger?

you think you would husky!! 357 says you wont!! ( thats how you have to be in philly) everyone else thanks for the info! bye the way you make turbos sound it not even worth it.
  8. 2

parts

where can i order all from the same place brand new part? like a throttle body - all that type of stuff. i tired of dealing with ebay and all that crap!!
  9. 2

turbo or supercharger?

thanks guys for the info ill check it out. i really might just supercharge it. ill keep it up dated. also huskyfan23 a couple of times i see you mentioned somthing about theft. im glad i dont live bye you!!!!
  10. 2

STS Turbo 98' 4.0 SOHC Explorer Sport pics and tune....

that is a sick idea! Hopefully nobody gets under your X and saws off the turbo im sure you keep a close eye!! good luck with that sleeper!!
  11. 2

Tires Cupping/Wearing on the Insides...... ??

bad upper ball joints can also make your tires wear on the insides.
  12. 2

turbo or supercharger?

does anyone sell a turbo or supercharger for a 95 ex w/ 4.0 ? if so please let me know. trying to do somthing different with this one. thanks guys DON :burnout
  13. 2

what is the name??

yup thats it!!! what pain this little module can be!!!!
  14. 2

what is the name??

thank you!!!!!!!
  15. 2

what is the name??

i checked online and couldn't even find anything remote to what i was looking for. Does anybody know exactly what to ask for?? i really need to know what the h***L this part is referred to besides the abrevation that robb hooked me up with!@!
  16. 2

what is the name??

who has this iteam on line? also what do i type in for the info?
  17. 2

what is the name??

thanks ROBB! it seems like nobody really knew what the name was!
  18. 2

what is the name??

I need to replace a module, but don't know the exact name of it. it is the module that is connected to the egr bye the two ruber hoses that run off of the exhaust tube. i know i should know this but i don't! if you guys could help out it would be appreciated!! :shoot: thanks
  19. 2

Leaky Windshield?

thats why you get a warrenty. i replaced mine,the seals they used from factory are junk. just gonna get worst if not fixed! get to some hasseling!!! good luck
  20. 2

here we go again

any grinding sounds when feeling no power?
  21. 2

humming sound?

IAC was the humming sound. cleaned it out and the humming sound went away. thanks guys for all info and time. that thing drove me nuts trying to figure out. you'd think it would of been easy to figure out. thanks again!!!
  22. 2

Vent blower only works when switch is on "high". Help!

wheres the pics of the resisters?
  23. 2

humming sound?

not the heat shield. i will pull off the iac today let you guys know what happened! 95ex good look on the pics!
  24. 2

humming sound?

checked the pvc - not that, checked the belt, tensioner,& alternater. what is the IAC? it seems like it does do it more less when it is warm out. would the ac compresser hum when not even ingaged?(on)
  25. 2

humming sound?

only when sitting still
Back