Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. T

new Blackjack pics

hey well i'll be sitting here watching the progress as im cold and lonely w/o queenie in korea. good luck hun, you and jack are an icon i can't wait to see how he turns out
  2. T

new Blackjack pics

aw that pic of jack and skunk is just so sad.... i still can't believe that he got so hurt. I had a blast hanging with you guys the other night, i will stay in touch once i deploy. stay stong hun and give jack a fare-well pat from me.
  3. T

Hood Scoop

very nice! one of the only ppl i've ever seen actually make a scoop work, just watch out if it rains
  4. T

CO2 Onboard air, Hazmat Regulations

i prefer a compressor as opposed to a tank; where a tank has a limited supply a compressor is unlimited, if you really need to use airtools then get a duel unit, i've seen both the elec kind (what i used) and belt driven off the engine...just my 2 cents
  5. T

Oops, I did it again...

bwahahahaha thats is the best smiley ever!
  6. T

new Blackjack pics

me 2!
  7. T

$2 billion lawsuit against Ford Re: Explorer

this is complete crap! rick u should contact ford and offer the up this site as proof to how safe and explorer is. i've seen explorers roll but i've also seen little ricers roll. if anything is unsafe its those big 15 passanger vans...i loved whenever we had to cut those open to rescue the...
  8. T

31X10.50s on stock wheels.

i always run 35psi unless im wheeling and i have 35s
  9. T

31X10.50s on stock wheels.

should be no prob...i've seen ppl use 32's on stock wheels....even more what are his issues? tires are supposed to be wider then the wheels....
  10. T

It's that time again! Carlisle '07!!

*sigh* well im sittin here with my dog wishin there was a way i could have made it out....sry y'all let me know how its going!
  11. T

its still really sexy....i dunno, i kinda like the idea of red/white jolly rogers on the sides that or the line of skulls/flames? he kinda looks like a stealth commando 4x4....but that might be my drunk ramblings... edit: i am 21 in 6days.....scary huh?
  12. T

Photos Moab 2007 Photos & Trip Report

ok im back online and ready to play! coe yeah we do need to meet up and have some fun when are you free? you need to come to my place here in the springs, we have the whole apartmentbuildings roof as our deck...amazing view of the mtns.... and to all of us lost on steelbender....wait we...
  13. T

Transmission shifting messing up

same sort of problem on my e4od....
  14. T

ok so i might i say again *might* drive back for the weekend....depends on what my dad says as for $$ and when the fam wants to celebrate the b-day.....i really wanna bring queenie but she has so much work to get done i havn't driven her except for 2 short trips since moab...tm im changing...
  15. T

Photos Moab 2007 Photos & Trip Report

thats why you need to just take the roof off! yay FSB! anywho I had a blast! I might even head out that way again at the end of the summer if anyone else is down! thanks to all those that helped me out of some tight situations.....and then proceded to get us all lost! no it was a great time...
  16. T

Moab 2007 May 19-20 Chat Thread

****ok how its lookin is that the CO contingent is cancelling the whole meet up thing and convoy...glad i was informed....helping the gf pack her apartment right now and we're gonna drop stuff off at her house in Denver then head out i think....**** ok i guess some of us are still meetin up...
  17. T

what time in denver? there is still no set time other then somewhere around 2-5 at 4WP....
  18. T

Who all is going to Moab in May??

anywho...the plan ive gotten so far with the gf is to pack all of her stuff up wed afternoon and thurs mornin, leave thurs morn to her place in Aurora and then meet up with whomever wants to go to Casa Bonita and then head to 4WP... thinking lunch around 1230 or 1? Flyboy you just want to meet...
  19. T

BTW: sound system is workin on the bronc again, the alarm is acting kinda weird now though.... and something is clunking in the susp again... hardwiring the CB tuesday night!
  20. T

Dig- omg that was just......im sorry dude hope u and ur wife heal up fast! on my day: after moving into my new apartment which is *pimping* im showing one of my fraternity bros who lives downstairs around. he brought his dog up to visit mine. well one of the coolest things about this...
  21. T

Who all is going to Moab in May??

!!! spas....u remember what happend the last time u tried that? u were lying in the snow with me on top of u shoving snow down ur shirt....do u really want a repeat?
  22. T

Beer? where? what? where am I? whats going on? who am i?? no i am not a irish frat boy soldier....with a drinking habit.....
  23. T

chad- the whole CO contingent is leaving from the 4WP on I-70 and Peroria around 3-4 go to the CO thread for more info.
  24. T

quick ?

yep every truck is different but most will fit 32s with a tt and shackles
  25. T

running a trail alone? goes against everything i've been taught but ok....gl and im sure we'll come do some S+R if you don't show up
Back