Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. L

dashboard/gauge lights

a few of the lights on my dashboard don't light up... the weird thing is.. when i had my alternator replaced a few weeks ago, one of the lights that had been previously off, came back on for a few hours.. then it stopped working again i had just assumed the bulbs burnt out, but with that one...
  2. L

Air vents not working

i have a similar problem as well.. originally none of my front air vents worked (dashboard or foot) just my defroster (minimally) and the center console in the back worked fine.. i mentioned this to my friends girlfriends dad (who is a mechanic).. he popped the hood.. went over all the...
  3. L

Thermostat question, oil gage question..

could anyone point me in the right direction to replace my thermostat? (my engine gauge is always on C, and the explorer is always extremely hot) My oil gauge never moves, ever.. i almost took it to empty last week when i remembered to actually check the engine Also, my driver side winshield...
  4. L

95 Explorer.. bunch of problems

first off.. new here.. i'm shaun.... hope to get to know everyone here.. this is the my first car.. just turned 18 a month ago.. bought it a few days ago first off.... seems to be the biggest issue.. whenever i'm driving.. and i brake (after going at least 10-20+mph) it sounds like...
Back