Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. B

Why all the smoke?!?

1993 Explorer Eddie Bauer K&N air filter A/C delete 230,000 mi. Automatic Transmission Stock I will try not to make this too long/wordy, but I am really stumped her folks, need a little help. I wanted to get my explorer ready for a long hard winter here in NY, so I figured a few...
  2. B

1st Gen Fuel Injectors

I messed up a few of my fuel injectors by "cleaning" them. I am hurting for some working used ones. PM me with you unwanted parts!!! Thanks
  3. B

Not idleing correctly - update:fixed

Not idleing correctly Started an earlier post about how I installed a remote starter on my X. I though that the remote starter was causing the problems I'm having, but I unplugged the starter and it still happens so I think it is something else. I start the X and it immediatly revs to...
  4. B

reomte starter problems!!

I just installed my Bulldog remote starter. every thing went good and I followed thin instructions. I pushed the start botton and it started and revved to 2,000 rpms then the rpms dropped to idle speed and I heard a houd hissing noise from under the hood and it died. It does this every time I...
  5. B

volt guage not steady

Battery guage on my stock EX is acting funny. The needle wavers from the M to the L in a very fast flicking motion. This only seems to happen when the engine is just started and cold. a quick rev to 2000 rpm's stops it for about a seound or two. The problem goes away after I start driveing...
  6. B

lowrange engaging

Does any one know of a way to get the lowrange button to work with out putting in in four wheel drive. If it have already been asked I'm sorry I have looked all over.
Back