1. M

Back door

haha I gotch ya! I feel stupid now. :confused: Thanks
  2. M

Back door

How do I get to section 525? lol
  3. M

Back door

I just have a question... can a 1998 trunk door (the far back one) fit on a 1997?
  4. M

HELP! Driveshaft probs!

Hey, thanks for the response. I have put them side by side and the one from the junk yard is longer and its longer from weld to weld. So it wouldnt matter about how far the shaft is in the globe. Im begining to wonder if the junk yard tried to pull a fast one on me? Hmm... oh well. Im just...
  5. M

HELP! Driveshaft probs!

No one knows???
  6. M

HELP! Driveshaft probs!

I have a '97 Limited Explorer with the 5.0 V8. The front Driveshaft (NOT DRIVE AXILE!!!!) went bad. Its right at the CV Joint where the ball bearings are at. Well mine is missing the rubber boot the goes around it and it has been clicking very loudly! Well I bought a used one from a salvage yard...
  7. M

Trans Go Shift Kit?

Oops. Never mind. I just now saw the Bama Chips thing.
  8. M

Trans Go Shift Kit?

Nope. Where would I go for that? Im new to all this stuff still.
  9. M

Top Speed of a 5L w/o speed limiter

Thats weird. I got my 5.0 Explorer to 119 mph. I know this because thats what the cop said when he wrote my ticket! haha I got extremely lucky though. He let me go (still gave me the ticket but at least didnt take me to jail). I got an attorney and he fixed it all up for me. lol Everyone is...
  10. M

Trans Go Shift Kit?

Does anyone have the TransGo Shift Kit on there Explorer or know anything about them? I really want to get some more power out of my 1997 5.0 limited Explorer but Im not sure what I should go with. As of right now its all stock. I have been looking at Explorer Express and they have alot of good...
  11. M

Comment by 'mrladylover' in media 'Eclipse HU'

Are the rest of the controls in the car Silver like that?
  12. M

Help on buying a Explorer.

I prolly wasnt much help but no prob. Good luck in finding one. You cant go wrong with a good ol V8 Explorer. I love mine! :D
  13. M

mod questions for 97 5.0 AWD Mountaineer

It worked for me slightly. Im not saying any HUGE increases but it did do a little and I mean little. But if you add that with other mods then it all adds up.
  14. M

air intake questions

Like I said it wasnt a HUGE increase and I would prolly have to agree its not worth the cost that its priced at. If the price was slightly lower then it would be worth it.
  15. M

How fast is this?

P.S. That was in my '97 Limited Explorer (5.0 V8)
  16. M

How fast is this?

haha So true! I got busted at 120mph racing! Jail time, Fines, and driving school! No fun at all! (well except the rush of 120mph! :rolleyes: ) I posted about this on another post in this section also. ;)
  17. M

i want to put a few mods for now in to my explorer

Wait a second! Your top speed is only 105?? Doesnt your spedometer go up to 120? You sure you have the 5.0? lol J/w Because I have had my '97 Limited 5.0 up to 120 (I know this becuase I got an outstanding speeding ticket for this). The cop labled it as a racing ticket (I was racing a 2002 Grand...
  18. M

Help on buying a Explorer.

You can do them with AWD too! Belive me, I know this! :rolleyes: :D lol Very fun too I might add. You just have to break the dancing sideways part first but from there on its kick a**! haha
  19. M

air intake questions

Im not sure if I completely agree with Skibum (no offence). I had an increase in gas milage on my '97 5.0 Explorer. Its nothing HUGE but hey every little bit helps. This is just my opinion.
  20. M

mod questions for 97 5.0 AWD Mountaineer

Get a tornado. That will help with gas milage pretty good.
  21. M

Stock Specs?

Also 5.0 sounds so much better then 4.9. haha
  22. M

Stock Specs?

I know ford rounds it but the "offical" name for that engine is 5.0. lol Sorry, Im difficult. :D ;)
  23. M

Cutting air intake box??

Could anyone post any pics on where to cut it at? I think I know where but I want to be safe.
  24. M

Lost diplay on my radio!

I had a '99 EB Expedition once upon a time and the same thing happend on it. I would say just replace it.
  25. M

Got an AWD or 98 with air ride? I need YOUR help!

Im having trouble with my air ride too. The warning pretty much only comes on when I get a heavy load in my car (like alot of ppl). My ride is also really rough and Im not sure if this is because I need new supsension, shocks, or if its just the air ride. The light will go off after all the ppl...
Back