Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. C

99 explorer for sale

im selling my 99 explorer sport it has 78k miles and is fully loaded except leather.. go to http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ru=http%3A%2F%2Fsearch.ebay.com%3A80%2Fsearch%2Fsearch.dll%3Ffrom%3DR40%26satitle%3D120016156372%26fvi%3D1&item=120016156372 or...
  2. C

tire size question

can you fit 285/75s on a stock rim and on a X with 2 1/4" shackles and 2 inch TT
  3. C

Newbe Guage install

there are screws to take off the bezel
  4. C

Will they fit?

yes i think ppl have done that without tt and shackles.....will 285/75 fit wit 2.25" shackls and TT
  5. C

Aftermarket Grilles

that is a f150 grille with f150 headlights where did you see it
  6. C

Aftermarket Grilles

froader how do you do that **** like the one you posted
  7. C

TT and shackles lift on 98 XLT AWD - just a few Q's

i built my own to lift me 2 1/4" high
  8. C

Aftermarket Grilles

how the hell was that done
  9. C

rear window

is there anyway to make quick disconnects or somethign to remove the rear window...its nice to let the wind blow right thru the whole truck
  10. C

Aftermarket Grilles

how about that f150 grille mod i think that looks awesome but im scared to cut my grille
  11. C

Grille

ive seen people do **** with their grilles and it makes it look like a F150...i friggin love it the only downside is you have to cut your grille and i dont wanna ruin it
  12. C

white gauge face

i just superglued it back together and you cant tell it was broken.....now heres a question...sometimes my rpm guage and speedometer will get stuck in one place and then skip around until i hit it a couple times.
  13. C

body lift questions

does the 2 inch kit which is for the 91-94 come wit the right brackets i would need to do that on a 99
  14. C

body lift questions

well i didnt mean it really drops it just seems like it does cause the body raises and the engine then sits lower. i have searched body lifts and cant find what is involved in the radiator area.
  15. C

body lift questions

I want to do the 2 inch body lift but have no idea whats involved as far as other things besides the body spacers. Do i need to move the radiator or fan, or anythign else besides the bumper brackets. i want to do this in addition to my shackles/TT to fit 33s. I wouldnt be gettin 33s for a while...
  16. C

white gauge face

i just took everything apart and atttached the wires to the illumination wire i used for my led lights which will go on auto. it took me 5 hours becuas ei ran into so much truoble. everything was going wrong, wires coming apart, screws falling every where, needle keeper breaking....uhh im glad...
  17. C

white gauge face

i bought mine off ebay...its just that the inverter box is bulky and i have no idea where to put it. i would like it to be hidden
  18. C

white gauge face

i just go my white face gauges and installed them. took a couple hours to break it all down and get it going but was a smooth easy job. i also bought a silver bezel that goes on top. the gauges i have came wit a power inverter to change the color of the numbers...i have no idea where i shoudl...
  19. C

squeakin from front

yea it happened when i turned left too...i just powerwashed everythign today so we will see if it still happens
  20. C

squeakin from front

where are the dust gaurds.......i barely got 1.5 inches wit the tbars i want 2 cuz my rear is liek half inch higher
  21. C

brown wire mod question

when the switch is off auto is 2hi...and switch on auto is auto 4 can i make it so when its off auto is 2hi, 4high is really 4 hi and 4lo is really 4lo....instead of it being auto 2hi, 4hi being 2hi, 4lo, being 2lo like i have been readin and then when its on its stock conditions
  22. C

squeakin from front

yea i have
  23. C

brown wire mod question

i just read the if the switch is off and the 4x4 cant engage you must switch it to on and then turn off the truck and then turn it back on in order to engage 4x4. you cant just swtich it on without turning off the truck?
  24. C

squeakin from front

lately ever now and then i will hear a high pitch squeakin that sounds like its coming from my front wheel but its hard to tell...i have gone offroading in sandy terrain so i hope i didnt get sand in places i didnt want to...what could it be and how often should i be greasing my fittings i have
  25. C

cheap lifts and tires

im talking about a 2inch body lift and whatt is a rcd lift
Back