Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. J

Big Bear???

Not yet.
  2. J

Big Bear???

To make it fair, all the way to the campsite. That way when I get stuck in the dirt you guys won't be TOO far behind to come pull me out. :p:
  3. J

Big Bear???

First two weekends in July work for me. I'll race you all up the mountain. :burnout:
  4. J

axle width question

The measurement you're looking for is WMS (Wheel mounting surface) to WMS. And I believe its around 58-59"
  5. J

Fakrwee Topless-Must be over 18

I was thinking more like Msupertek's truck:
  6. J

Fakrwee Topless-Must be over 18

SWEEEEEEEET! :cool: Love the color, and the lack of fiberglass. :thumbsup: I wouldn't take away from the current shape by adding to the rear cage. Just bring the canvas down at the angle.
  7. J

SoCal Meet & Greet

We should plan the next Big Bear run at the M&G. ;) I can't make the 9th. Busy playing with the yellow car that weekend. :burnout:
  8. J

SoCal Meet & Greet

Why would this be dead? we haven't even agreed on a date. :confused:
  9. J

Photos Moab 2007 Photos & Trip Report

That is an amazing picture. :cool:
  10. J

Yes. Once he got stuck in his predicament without the 4th wheel pulling, the ARB compressor cycled on and never turned off, and you could hear the pressure bubbling inside the diffs and blowing out diff fluid.
  11. J

LOL We didn't have too much trouble running it Sunday, but that was probably because we were following the fresh tracks that you guys made. :D Glad to see you got home safely. :thumbsup:
  12. J

U-Joint Life?

If the noise appears somewhere between power and coast then it is a bearing somewhere. (Those are the symptoms I had for both pinion bearing and axle bearing problems) And if you can move the output flange/yoke of the t-case I would definitely start there. Make sure the flange/yoke nut is tight.
  13. J

Thats White Knuckle hill.
  14. J

SoCal Meet & Greet

Very sad but true. :( I'll second (or 3rd,4th) the Fudds suggestion. ;)
  15. J

Sunday pics of Flat Iron Mesa (one obstacle anyway): http://www.jefethegreat.com/truck/pics_07/05-20-07_Moab/
  16. J

That is one of Msupertek's buddies.
  17. J

Today (Sunday) the big dawgs ran the first part of Flat Iron Mesa before splitting for home. There were some great obstacles in there :cool: (once we found them). It went very well. We only got a few pics though as we were trying to get in and out as fast as possible. I'll upload those when I...
  18. J

Sorry, guess the batteries quit long before it finished. :( They are just a few minutes away from done. Some pics from Saturday: Waiting in the only shade I could find while Jaime pulled his front axle apart: Golden Crack:
  19. J

Summertime Rubicon Trip

If I come I'll only be a ride-along since my vehicle will be gone by then.
  20. J

Here's our Saturday pictures running Golden Spike: http://www.jefethegreat.com/truck/pics_07/05-19-07_Moab/ (only thumbnails are done uploading, the rest will continue to upload till the battery dies well after I'm asleep)
  21. J

Here are the pics that John took Friday: http://www.jefethegreat.com/truck/pics_07/05-18-07_Moab/ There will be no full resolution pics till I get to a real internet connection. All these were uploaded from my Cingular EDGE card. Some of 'em: Hells Revenge: with Johns 'artsy' pic Msupertek...
  22. J

Moab 2007 May 19-20 Chat Thread

No shortage here, I went through a six pack on the trail. John must be avoiding those kodak moments. :dunno:
  23. J

Moab 2007 May 19-20 Chat Thread

Here are the pics that John took today: http://www.jefethegreat.com/truck/pics_07/05-18-07_Moab/ They are still uploading, be patient. Also, there will be no full resolution pics till I get to a real internet connection. All these were uploaded from my Cingular EDGE card. Some of 'em: Hells...
Back