Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. A

Bet he wishes he had a roll cage

that would hardcore suck, a good nominy for the rollover club tho!
  2. A

How to: Second Gen Snorkel Install

Sounds great, I think this may be my next venture
  3. A

2000 EX, 2" body lift in the works

hey man, that looks great. Makes me want to hurry out and buy a 3" BL right away.
  4. A

Came across tail lights to match black headlights

Yeah man they do look good, But so does your hole rig.
  5. A

Oh i know, there about 145-160 shipped on ebay, but dang man, thats alot for headlights. When its purely comsetic, one rock, treebranch, or some moron driver, and ur left with nothing.....But they still look good, I dont know if I can get them or not, so many other goodies I need to get first!
  6. A

man I need to quit being cheap and order some of them nice headlights.
  7. A

bolt up exhaust kits, same for ohv and sohc?

yeah, my SOHC was dual in single out, now its dual in and dual out.
  8. A

newbie from Cali

welcome, What kinda rig do you drive?
  9. A

95 explorer 4.0 OHV

welcome, im sure you will help someone, way to make a grand entrance, nice job!
  10. A

New member from MI!!

Welcome!!!
  11. A

Hello

PS....find a 4wd, im stuck in my 2wd, and I want to venture off-road. hmm how the 4wd looks so good now, im working on a swap this summer. But good luck man.
  12. A

New member from England

yes, welcome richard. Any plans for the Explorer? maybe a lift? or towing with it?
  13. A

how to convert to 4wd

hmmm. my sport is 2wd, im in PA, and have lots of air tools, anyone looking to swap to 2wd, Ill swap for your 4wd. Lets do it!
  14. A

yup, I just siliconed my taillights, to prevent that from happening. Aftermarket tails, Only look good.
  15. A

techieman33

Great Guy, I paid for the AAL's and he sent them out, got them in 2 days! great guy!
  16. A

Will 99-01 bumper fit 97?

well if your near PA Ill trade you my 98+ style for your 95-97 style. straight up. I want the older style. More ground clearence, make me look bigger haha!
  17. A

200 Volts DC and me

wow, haha...yeah that would suck, But definetly some funny stuff:thumbsup:
  18. A

If your gonna do it then do it BIG

Sorry to hear that man, well look at the bright side, ur not hurt nor is anyone else. While your waiting on the new job, get out there and Show that Ditch What your Explorer Can do!
  19. A

Snorkel for a 97 Explorer

Yeah, Imma use them posts to do my own snorkel...but mines going for just looks....Never been off-road a day in my life!
  20. A

4 Door leafs instead of mono... HELP

welp, that just cleared it up for me, to go to the loacl junk yard and pull some leaf springs.....Any year 4 door explorer will work? for a 99 sport?
  21. A

blinking check engine light

Yes, Blinking is a problem you should urgently look into.
  22. A

TT/Shackle Lift Noticeable?

just remove your running boards or nerf Bars and put on some 31x10.5x15 thats all i did for now, till summer gets here and it looks bigger already!
  23. A

Cutting back on the exhaust system!

I cut my muffler off right before the muffler, and have been running it like that for well over a year....Im not dead from bad stuff...and your neighbors will love you at 2am
  24. A

roof mounted lights

I drilled a hole, and used a tight rubber gromment to prevent it from leaking.
  25. A

Clear Tail Lights

there 45 bux, buy them....if you dont like them, tint them till they match the way you want!
Back