Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. J

2003 XLT Radio Not Working

I have a Ford Explorer 2003 XLT. I went on vacation and when I got back my radio stopped working. No power, nothing. I checked the number 3 (20A fuse) but it's okay. Everything else in the truck is working, everything except the radio, the DVD player also works. Any ideas?
  2. J

2003 Explorer XLT-Advice

140,000 km which would translate into approximately 87k miles
  3. J

2003 Explorer XLT-Advice

I'm looking to purchase a 2003 XLT (fully loaded), is there anything I should be aware of mechanically or otherwise before I go ahead and buy this vehicle? It's going to be replacing my 1995 Explorer Eddie Bauer which I had since new and have not had any major issues with it in the past...
  4. J

Daytime Running Lights

A bit of history...initially, my fogs lights stopped working, then my daytime running lights would not turn off at all so I disconnected the fuse in the distribution box and the D.R.L. lights turned off but then I noticed the right front headlamp would not turn on. Thinking it may be a burned...
  5. J

How to: Rebuild 4X4 Shift Motor

I took a look at my 4X4 issue and low and behold the problem was with a plugged vacuum line.
  6. J

How can you tell if the 4 X 4 is working

I don't think you're the only one out there on that limb. However, I can tell you the 4x4 lights work fine.
  7. J

How to: Rebuild 4X4 Shift Motor

Would this apply to a 95 Eddie Bauer?
  8. J

Well, I tried flooring it while a buddy stood and watched and the front tires did not spin. Now what?
  9. J

1995 Explorer Eddie Bauer
  10. J

Power Antenna

'95 Eddie Bauer. I need to replace my power antenna. Does anyone have any idea of how to do this? Pics would be a great help.
  11. J

door won't open

I am having the same problem on my '95 Eddie Bauer. The door lock does not go up or down on the driver side rear door. When I hit the power door lock switch I can hear and see the actuator go up and down but the lock still stays in the locked position. I have removed the door panels and...
Back