Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. N

How to: Parking Brake Removal and Installation (with pictures)

Pics? Does anybody have a copy of the pics from this post or the imageshack link?
  2. N

Bouncy ride ove speed bumps . . help

Cheers for your help, I've asked my local friendly mechanic to source some shocks for me now and also look at the rubber bushes . . . On another note if I disconnect the battery does the stereo need it's code when I reconnect ? I purchased the car used and have not idea of the code :(
  3. N

Thanks again for your help with this. Do you have the part numbers for the shocks, or a place I could get them from because I can't find anywhere in the UK to buy edlebrocks from and my Monroe dealer has asked for the part numbers. How does the self-leveling work, does that mean you need...
  4. N

Completely Stock . . Cheers for the quick response, nobody in the UK knows anything about these vehicles even though they were sold here for about 5 years in RHD. The vehicle is completely stock, but I would be willing to lower it, change shocks, springs etc if it would make a lot of...
  5. N

I was wondering what the best thing is to do about settling the ride of my 2000 Explorer Northface 4x4? Help . . :D
Back