Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. rwenzing

EBay 20% off coupon. Today 6/6/18 only

I don’t know if this a “targeted” offer or not. It showed up on my computer and it worked for me. 20% off any single eBay purchase from $50 up. The total discount is capped at $100 so that sounds like it is the best deal up to $500. There are ineligible categories but I tested it on several...
  2. rwenzing

2nd Gen Explorer Sport owners please - power seat question

Does the power driver seat in the Gen2 Explorer Sport 2-door have a "fold and slide" feature? In other words, does the seat back incliner allow the seat to slide far forward for improved access to the back seat? Please include the model year of your Sport in your response. THANKS! I am...
  3. rwenzing

$5 off $5+ at O'Reilly Auto Parts - Facebook required

Looks like an opportunity to get a cheap/free oil filter or something similar IF you don't mind jumping through the Facebook hoops .... Posted on SlickDeals.net on 12/5. Expires 1/31/14...
  4. rwenzing

Black Friday - $50 gift card - Ford test drive promo.

Free $50 American Express gift card just for taking a test drive in a new Ford. Five people that I know already got theirs, myself included. One per household. While they last. Yada, yada. I don't know if this is available nationally or just a regional promotion here in Michigan. Might be...
  5. rwenzing

Free meals - Veterans Day 2012

Free meals: http://militarybenefits.info/veterans-day-discounts-sales-deals-free-meals/ Other freebies and discounts: http://militarybenefits.info/miscellaneous-discounts-veterans-day-deals-veterans/ Be sure to verify local participation and bring proof of military service.
  6. rwenzing

10% discount code for Summit Racing thru 12/22/09

I just found and used this code, so I know it's still good as of 15 minutes ago. It supposedly expires 12/22/09 but I cannot confirm that. Enter WSCS11 in the "Source/Discount Code" box during Checkout. It should give you 10% off everything except shipping/handling.
  7. rwenzing

How-to: Auto-reset door chime disabler project

95~2003 Ranger 95~2001 Explorer 4-door 95~2001 Explorer 2-door 2001 Explorer Sport Trac Why? If you're like me, you probably find the "key sense" reminder chime to be a real nuisance when working on the truck or just listening to the radio with the door open. On the other hand, the...
  8. rwenzing

Heated seat kits installed - NICE!

The factory Ranger buckets are really very good seats but I've always wanted seat heaters like the high end Explorers have. As with just about anything else, there are several vendors on eBay who offer heated seat conversions. I finished converting mine recently, just in time for some cold...
  9. rwenzing

Another BW4406 transfer case swap - this time into a Ranger

(lost photos) When I started my V8 swap project, I was sure that I didn't want the single ratio, full time AWD transfer case that is used in the AWD version of the 5.0L Explorer. I wanted to have a manually shifted, 2-speed, part time 4WD transfer case like the one that came in my Ranger. An...
  10. rwenzing

My FX4 Level II 5.0L V8 swap

Explorer 5.0L, 4R70W transmission and BW4406 manual transfer case, fresh from the junkyard: On the stand: Dropping it in: Completed engine bay: Ranger transfer case shifter on modified F150 linkage: Explorer 4R70W transmission with F150 BW4406...
  11. rwenzing

FX4 Level II

Ranger FX4 Level II V8 2003 Ranger FX4 Level II V8 Powertrain Supercharged 5.0L V8 4R70W Transmission BW4406 Manual Transfer Case 4.10 Torsen Rear Diff Aussie Locker up front Torque Monster Headers Magnaflow duals SLP Thunderbolt Airbox Chassis Bilstein 7100 reservoir shocks...
Back