Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. 0

Cruise Control Problem on '03 Sport Trac

My 04 was doing the samething. I was told from another site to check the fuse and it could be something in the steering wheel wiring. I was also to told to blow the on and that fixed my problem. Andrew
  2. 0

digital odometer

my 02 XLS does the samething. I either thump the cover or hit the top of the dash. Mine only does it if I have not driven it for a couple days.
  3. 0

sportrac rims 16 to 15

not sure if the tires will fit over the brakes, I dont know anything about that. Check out mysporttrac.com their are some people on there that are running a smaller wheel.
  4. 0

Snorkel On!!

good job on the install. The pics are great. Do you have any pics of it in action?
  5. 0

Exhaust Ideas

I have 40series Flowmaster on my 04 Sport Trac. I like the sound on the Spot Trac but I think it would be to loud for a family car.
  6. 0

Exhaust Ideas

I am wanting to put exhaust on my 02 Explorer xls 4.0L. I want something that is not to loud but you can tell something is different. What would be a good exhaust setup to use?
  7. 0

cargo cage

Anyone have a barrier for their dogs in the cargo area? My wife is wanting so I figured I would gat some info on it.
  8. 0

How many have a Sport Trac

I am a member on www.mysporttrac.com I go by Andrew.
  9. 0

body lift question

how hard is a body lift to do? I have a 04 sport trac I am wanting to lift.
  10. 0

Johnny0 how are the dueler revo's? I am will be replacing my stock Goodyear Wranglers within the next 10,000 miles or so and I have been thinking about those.
  11. 0

Just wondering how many people on here has a Sport Trac. I have a 04 Sport Trac XLT 4X4 with flowmaster 40 series single in dual out with 3" tips.
  12. 0

Sport trac advice? Looking to replace Ranger with sp trac

trade the ranger, you want regret it. I love my 04 ST 4X4. I had a 95 ranger that we traded in on it. The ST is the perfect truck if you dont do alot of hauling.
  13. 0

Tornado Fuelsaver

tornado, turbonator or the something else I found the Vortex Valve, all seem to be a waste of money. Don't see how you are going to gain 35hp from a piece on metal you stick in your intake tube.
  14. 0

How to remove rear ABS sensor?

How do I replace my rear ABS sensor, I was told this could be my problem with the ABS light coming on. And also, how do I flush the Brake system?
  15. 0

Mac cold air intake

I am thinking about getting a Mac cold air intake system for my 02 Explorer XLS 4.0l and I was wondering if anyone has this type of system and what model do you have. What are the gains from it? I am going out of town next week and I am wanting to get it before I go. Thanks Andrew
  16. 0

Cobra R's

the biggest i can find is 17x9 online.
  17. 0

Cobra R's

they are 10th anniversary Cobra wheels
  18. 0

Cobra R's

i was looking at some like that but dont know if i want 18's or 20's. I also found these
  19. 0

Cobra R's

I am looking at a set of Cobra wheels for my 02 Explorer and was wondering if anyone else has any on their X and if so what size are you running. And could someone post pics please. Thanks Andrew
  20. 0

Road Trip

I am going on a road trip in 2 weeks and was wondering how my 2002 XLS 4.0L will do on the trip. I have had it since the middle of november and the furthest I have driven it was to work and back which is about 55 miles round trip. I am getting around 350-400 miles on a tank of gas and that is in...
  21. 0

ABS Light

My 02 xls did it last week and then went out, my wife was driving it yesterday and said it was doing it again. I drove it to work today and the light was out.
  22. 0

Door Ajar?

Sorry for not posting on my porblem for a few days. When I was on my way home the other nday I was having the problems, they stopped. Did not need the WD-40, but i bought some anyway and sprayed the doors. When I was leaving the Auto parts store the ABS light came on, but when I stopped and got...
  23. 0

What's your gas Mileage?

I got around 19mpg and a little over 400 miles on the tank. Seems like it gets better gas milage when my wife drives it.
  24. 0

How to replace fuel filter?

how often do you need to replace it. I have 52,000 miles on my 02 X, When I bought it, it had 50,000 miles on it and do not know if it was changed when I bought it from the dealer.
  25. 0

Door Ajar?

thanks for the info, I will try it when I get off work.
Back