Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. T

power door locks not working

would you have an online version of that schematic that I could see? from what your saying it could be close to one of the holes that they made when I got my undercoating done, would help to isolate the actual problem, and dumb me I realized after I posted the reply on the actual nature of the...
  2. T

ummm pk/v? I have no schematics for my truck here unfortunately so what might that module be? and how are you enjoying June in January In Ottawa?
  3. T

I've just got back from a month of holiday's to find that the power door locks on my 99 xlt four door aren't working. The two front door switches will unlock but not lock the doors, my automatic lock is not working when I put the truck in Drive, my remote door lock is not locking but will unlock...
  4. T

fanthom hum/vibration

sorry rage but read my initial post the bearrings where changed and the noise persisted that's why I'm so puzzled
  5. T

fanthom hum/vibration

thanks after reading all the forums its leading me to belive that that's the problem. Its the damn dissapearing on right turns that confuses me lol
  6. T

Loose parking brake

thanks man I'll have to check that one out tomorow night I'll update on what the problem is
  7. T

Loose parking brake

k now how do you fix it? lol I have the same problem
  8. T

fanthom hum/vibration

its hard to get an answer on this one it seems bump/
  9. T

What Tires ????

I got a fresh set of 31x 10 1/2 revo's on my 99 and they have to be one of the best tires I've had on any truck for all around use, the only downside of them is the price at 1050$ cad with tax for the set its kind of hurts the checkbook but well worth the money
  10. T

fanthom hum/vibration

fanthom hum/vibration/ timing chain tensioner Here's a good one.... got a nice anoying vibration/hum at all speeds that souds like a tire whyne, however it did the same sound with the old tires stock sized goodyears, in hopes that a tire change would fix the problem replaced the worn out tires...
  11. T

4.o l sohc rattle

got the same problem its the timing chain tensioner, just too lazy to take the entire thing apart to fix it right now. damn canadian winter lol
  12. T

Twice-Pipes for the 4.0?

I got a dual in dual out to each side of the rear, it took some work but my spare tire is still there and I'm running 2 in pipes on both sides, I only needed to make a heat sheild for my fuel lines that are running close to the driver side. It looks real sharp form the rear the only downfall is...
Back