Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. Arthur

Sold the Explorer

haven't had ball joint or wheel baring problems at all... they are notorious for fuel pump issues, but I haven't had any problems... the control are bushings are the only thing I have had to replace more than once
  2. Arthur

Sold the Explorer

hey guys it has been forever since i have checked in with yall... thought id let you get up to date on the blazers progress here is a list of what i have done EXTERIOR 2.5" Suspension Lift 31x10.50 Interco Trxus MTs Rockcrawler 51 15x8 rims Trimmed Fenders Removed Moldings SS...
  3. Arthur

Sold the Explorer

yeah the factory wheel offset makes it look horrible... the wheels i'm getting have a -30mm offset so it should help the look a lot
  4. Arthur

Sold the Explorer

Ok I said I'd update you on the blazer build up anyways... Well here is the list of things I got done over the past couple of weeks. I'm liking the new ride a lot but I still miss the explorer. COMPLETE -2.5" Torsion and Shackle Lift -31" BFG A/Ts -Dynomax Dual Exhaust -AEM...
  5. Arthur

Sold the Explorer

double posted on accident
  6. Arthur

Decent Cheaper Shocks........

bilsteins are 60 bucks a shock and they made a huge difference when i had my explorer
  7. Arthur

What is custom on your truck?

i custom built this sub box and vinyl wrapped... 100% done myself 100% custom
  8. Arthur

Sold the Explorer

or do we?
  9. Arthur

Sold the Explorer

haha u guys suck... im not bashing fords... i love them well anyways took the blazer mudding for the first time today... it is amazing because its got limited slips in both axels... i can come to a complete stop in the middle of a mud hole and then drive it right out no problems
  10. Arthur

Sold the Explorer

i love both trucks... im actually doing a whole new custom grille on the blazer soon its gonna be badass
  11. Arthur

How To Install A Flowmaster Muffler (w/Pics)

good work man... let rick know that you did this right up and u might get a couple of months elite membership... if instructions on putting on a spare tire got somebody an elite membership than this is definitely worthy
  12. Arthur

Sold the Explorer

definitely doesn't rattle like the explorer... thank god
  13. Arthur

Sold the Explorer

Ur just egging me on to build it so it will take out explorers... but there is still way to much love in my left heart for explorers for me to wanna do that
  14. Arthur

Sold the Explorer

yeah i agree with that
  15. Arthur

Sold the Explorer

well uh all three of my trucks are auto
  16. Arthur

Sold the Explorer

It's cool... I'd bash 4.3 chevys too if I didn't actually own one
  17. Arthur

Sold the Explorer

I don't think there is much of a valid argument here... I own both trucks... the chevy feels quicker than the ford, and it has bigger numbers for horsepower and torque... these are facts not me bashing my old truck or fords in general
  18. Arthur

Sold the Explorer

no idea... its quicker than the explorer was... explorer had kkm this doesnt have anything yet
  19. Arthur

Sold the Explorer

haha this is true
  20. Arthur

Sold the Explorer

sohc i think... havent really done anything to the motor yet
  21. Arthur

Sold the Explorer

4.3 vortech... 190 hp 250 torque oh and the second picture has my 06 silverado... 4.8 V8 285 hp... I don't get it to start doing stuff to it until I graduate from college... right now it is just our extra vehicle with only 4k miles on it... it is hardly ever driven
  22. Arthur

Sold the Explorer

here are some terrible pics...
  23. Arthur

Sold the Explorer

nah the blazer sitting in the driveway right now next to the explorer... the people haven't picked up the explorer yet... It kinda sucks... i just figured out explorers and now i have a new project and i know nothing about blazers
  24. Arthur

Sold the Explorer

Um there is a massive amount of aftermarket help for this truck... and I already stripped the explorer of its manhood... i ripped out the entire stereo set up... took off its wheels and tires and put the factory ones back on... ripped out the cb... everything... its really back to borring
Back