Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. L

inlet manifold

Yes I do have a set. PM if you'd like one.
  2. L

Spare parts

Hi, unfortunately in December guy forgot to look in his mirrors and he rammed my Ex with boxed van, as a result of it - car is a total loss :( now to the topic, as I was going to do few thinks in my car I've got a delivery from Rock Auto, and since I do not own Explorer any more, I've got...
  3. L

Free on-line manuals - any year!

thanks a lot, haven't thought about this, :)
  4. L

Dashboard lights.

:)
  5. L

Ranger: 0, Explorer: 1

my record is ford transit - long wheel base stuck on a icy car park, pulled one without problem, 4x4 on low is the best for this!!!!
  6. L

Dashboard lights.

I've done this, last year, all working fine, with reverse gauges as well, imported from USA, and they will dim, as LED do so, I've done this myself, having bought a pack of blue LED, and resistors from web, trick is LED doesn't really spread the light as normal bulb, therefore you'd have to play...
  7. L

Free on-line manuals - any year!

it seems to be a problem with login, after inserting given licence no, it said that using this service is limited for Michigan residents, obviously, but it used to work, do you have any other Michigan state drivers license number so it can work? thanks
  8. L

Is anyone selling a double din stereo?

are you looking for an original ford one?
  9. L

Ford Fair Sliverstone 12th August

I'd like to come as well, can you put me for a cash on a day?
  10. L

pre-gapped spark plugs..

The best to measure the gap is to use feeler gauge, you can get ones from most suppliers including halfords.
  11. L

cruise control not working

strange, is that above temperature gauge? or next to CHECK GAGE lamp?
  12. L

Daytime Running Lights

but if you connect ones to separate switch, they will become FOG lights, or not?
  13. L

BTW just checked my old (black) dash, no sign of any, maybe it's and North Face feature,
  14. L

hi, my cruise works but no light, where do you have a light coming up? I did replaced my my dash to inverse glowing, but don't remember having any light coming up when cruise ON,
  15. L

Replaced Front ARB Bushings

You can have ones from: http://www.usautomotive.co.uk/ Good luck
  16. L

How-To: Torsion Adjuster Flip

hi, got a question, got confused after weeks of reading, planning to do 2" drop, back isn't a problem, but front confuses me, questions is simple: do I need to flip torsion adjuster, when only going 2" down? any help greatly appreciated :)
  17. L

Vapor Canister Purge Valve Connector

thanks a lot, was wandering why there is no sign of loose connectors, thanks again
  18. L

Daytime Running Lights

BTW in most of Europe you have to drive on a Low Beams 24/7 during winter and in some parts 24/7 - 365 days a year, I'm not a fan of it, but hey, rules are the rules, also I've read that there is an community (in UK at least) which is strongly against using front FOG LIGHTS (as we call them -...
  19. L

Daytime Running Lights

got a question to you all, can we create a light dictionary, here is a second gen explorer, how do you call highlighted lights?
  20. L

Vapor Canister Purge Valve Connector

Hi, Has been recently fiddling with my ARC suspension, and did find out that next to compressor, there are two Vapour Canisters connected to Purge Valve and two hoses are going in fuel tank direction, did read bits and pieces about one, problem I've got is the valve on my Explorer isn't...
  21. L

Air filter

Hi, my friend from Poland can supply Air Filters for ford explorer '98 - '01 for £7 inclusive of P&P, anyone interested? it'snot made by ford, but by PRONTO, and it is compatible with ford,
  22. L

Daytime Running Lights

Hi, I came across this thread by accident, love fun you guys having here, BTW Hoof Hearted I’m going to crack this thing this weekend, as I do love my EX’s fog lights coming on when I’d like them to not only with high beams, which isn’t good in my opinion, plan is to use fog light switch as a...
  23. L

Wanted Calliper Carrier - Front

Ihpj, thx a lot. BTW where is this sized pin located?
  24. L

Key light

and here you've got two pages of owner's guide to desribe how it works, since you haven't got one, might be usefull to you :)
  25. L

Key light

This light is to show that alarm is armed.
Back