Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. B

rausch creek and aoaa in pa

any 1 else running these trails with there rbv
  2. B

Seat swap with airbag delete

So before any one freaks out. I'm not looking to disable the front airbags. We got the wife a 2000 mounty a couple of months ago. She lives the truck but hated the sport back seats. She liked the limited seats that were in our 97. So I went and got seats out of a 2000 limited. Trouble is the...
  3. B

Sorta a first gen body swap misc

Looking to possibly pic up a first gen to body swap and v8 swap Couple things I can't find... Stock exhaust manifolds and y pipe work, Stock 5.0 oil pan Stock 5.0 engine mounts Everything would be coming from a running and driving second gen.
  4. B

power acustic **** 15s

i have 2 of these that im gonna put in my explorer with a mono block quantum 2000.1 amp. how should i wire these up also what do u guys think about the hiphonics brutis 4000watt mono block?
  5. B

web sites to find info

pro 4.0 motorsports is back and up and running again. does any one know of any other sorcese for 4.0 info
  6. B

building another 4.0 but on pump gas 89

so ill give this a try and see if i can build a 4.0 to.lol ive got the main block done. actualy i bought it from a buddy who started it and just said fxxx it and 5.0 swaped his ranger. its a 91 4.0 and its going into a 93 explorer. my goals are to beable to run on 89 with the most power i can...
  7. B

pace setter headers

has any one used these on a 93 4.0, and how were they. fit finish and what not
  8. B

pistons and rods

so i got a bunch of stuff from a good friend of mine. he said the pistons were pressed on back wards. i dont know tho. there all pressed the same way. none of them are different. i need to know does it matter
  9. B

steering help after body lift

i put the 3 inch body lift on my 93 explorer 4 door and now the steering is bound up. what do i need to do to fix this. ive herd of a few people on here not using the steering exstention and i think thats y its bound up. but when i put that peice in there was a big gap and i dont think it will...
  10. B

c4/c5 swap in 93 explorer

has any one swaped in the c4/c5 in place of your a4ld. im realy tired of this tranny and with the urge to go bigger starting to get to me i realy need a better tranny. im only running 31s now and it dont shift right. i thought about adding a shift kit but dont know if it will help. if i swap...
  11. B

upgrading alt.. wiring

so ive been upgrading most of my wiring and come across the main harness from the alt to the sylinoid(sp) . when it gets to the sylinoid it gos into this protective jacket were it y's into the sylinoid. can i just cut the protective cover off of it and go to the bigger wire or what?..... also...
Back