Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. R

96 explorer, only blows hot air

blend door Hey what is the GEM ?? sorry for being dumb.
  2. R

Test Climate control

It is 9c here and the heater is not working can any one help. The blend door actuator is bolted in do I need to rip the guts out of the dash or what??
  3. R

Test Climate control

Does anyone know how to test the climate control on a 2000 limited with the buttons and what are the codes and what do they mean.
  4. R

Welcome to the Air Conditioning and Heater Forum

:mad: Does anyone know how to do a selftest on a climate control 2000 limited and what are the codes. What do they mean.
  5. R

A/C Works only on MAX-Air

I have a 2000 Limited with the same problem and was told $1000Aust . Blend door actuater has bolts holding it not the clips (how do you get it off) no room for spanners. It will work on max only and cool air the rest of the settings. Does anyone know how to do a selftest on this climate control...
  6. R

Air vents not working

Vents not working I have a 2000 limited with the same problem only the dismister is working will go and look for black thing under mudguard is this right?? did work for four years now dead, Aussie is hot had a 47c day just you work out the conversion!! Bob M.
  7. R

Hello!

from down under HI new to the web site and hope I can get some help on tech things. Got a 2000 limited model very little off road to much work not enough play. Not many Fords explorersthe japs flood the market here Bob M.
Back