Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. F

Accessory Plug not working

thank you First let me say that I did use my meter to check the other fuse...but I did not know about the distribution fuses and thier association with the accessory plug. You were correct! The #7 fuse is blown. Thank you for your help. I will pick up a replacement and I should be in business.
  2. F

Accessory Plug not working

The two accessory plugs in my 2002 Explorer do not work and I don't think that they have ever worked. But I now want to use them for an accessory. I have checked the fuse and that is ok, so it my be something unplugged in the wiring harness. Any ideas?
  3. F

wiper motor-linkage noisy

thanks...I got the plastic cover off and sprayed WD-40...no click noise! Thanks again. ;)
  4. F

there is the black plastic vent-cover over it. How do I remove that?
  5. F

I have a 2002 Explorer XLT. The wipers have just started to have a clicking sound. The sound seems to come from the drivers side. It is not the blade, but in the motor or linkage. Any suggestions?
  6. F

leak in drain line for sunroof

sorry...I noticed that I posted in the wrong spot. I will be more careful in the future
  7. F

I don't think it is a loose hose. I very carefully poured water down just the front right sunroof drain line. When I did this the water came out the drain in the right front panel as it should, but it also came out in the wall close to the door hinge on the inside of the cabin...thus the water...
  8. F

I have a 2002 with a factory sunroof. I noticed that I have wet carpet on the passenger side under the floor mat after a hard rain. I looked everywhere, but I have discovered the problem but I don't know how to fix it. It is the front drain line. When I pour water down the drain line on the...
Back