Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. L

Just ordered Magnaflow Catback for my '06 EB

Try planetmagnaflow.com. The price is better!
  2. L

ManaFlow Exhaust? Looking For Opinions...

I ordered from a cat back for my 2008 EX Limited with the 4.6 V8 from planetmagnaflow for about $370. Installed by Mufflex in NJ. Easy fast install, no rattles squeaks, or vibration. For my taste, this is the perfect exhaust note. Quiet on the highwy but get in it and everyone knows you...
  3. L

22" wheels

The wheels look great! Sounds like a deal. Go for it!!!!! I had 22" on my 2006 Ex.
  4. L

Pic Request- Your Explorer Towing

EXP / Boat
  5. L

Any Pics of Foose Nitro and/or mustang Wheels on Explorer/Mounty

20" Savini 3 piece wheels / Toyo tires 265 50 20 Tires
  6. L

leaves in A/C?

Same Issue I had the exact same problem with 2006 EXP Limited. The noise drove me crazy for about 3 months and then the control module for the A/C and Heat failed. The blower was on full blast ALL THE TIME!!!!!. You could not turn it off, however the noise was gone. The dealer replaced...
  7. L

Mountaineer Tail Lamps

I had the same thought but I was not sure how the leds would work with the computer system. I can't stand those warning messages.
  8. L

06 V6 air intakes

Try Kurtz Kustom Motorsports. They make a setup for the 06 V8 and it looks and works great.
  9. L

Condensation on Taillights...

Condensation I had the dealer replace a total of 5 (2 left, 3 right) taillights on my 06 Limited X before they got it right.
  10. L

Xcal 2 on 2006 Eddie V8

Crizz, I have a 2006 Exp limited V8. I contacted XCAL and they said they did not have a program for my truck. Can you give me some info on what to order? Thanks. Joe
  11. L

2006 Eb V8

I don't have the tranny problem but I have had 5 taillights replaced so far for moisture!!!!!
  12. L

Joe's 2006 Limited

I put new FORD SENSORS in my EXP. You are correct, it took 2 days before my warning light came on, then I trained the new sensors and all is well. It was an expensive proposition but at least everything is functioning.
  13. L

Question about wheels

Exhaust The system was custom from Mufflex. It is a Magnaflow muffler, 3" 304 SS. The tip is a dual tip side exit. Sounds good!
  14. L

Question about wheels

Tires I am running 22" MOMO Storm wheel with a 265 40 22 Toyo tire. No issues so far and I think they look great. I added new TPMS sensors and reprogrammed so the TPMS IS WORKING WITH THE NEW WHEELS AND TIRES. See my pics in "Wheels and Tires"
  15. L

Joe's 2006 Limited

Pictures Thanks for the tip. I changed the links. Using photobucket!
  16. L

Joe's 2006 Limited

No more skinny tires, No more plastic wheels, no lights flashing on the dash, and an exhaust which sounds like a V8!!! Click on the links for pictures: http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g161/limexp57/rearw1.jpg http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g161/limexp57/rearex.jpg...
  17. L

Need TPMS info

Hey Rick, Tell me more about the supercharger! Joe
  18. L

Need TPMS Info

Thanks 410 I read about your BII conversion. Makes my TPMS problems insignificant. Enjoy that machine looks like alot of fun. I am looking at 22" Momo Storm wheels with 265X40 22" Proxes Tires - $3400 The wheel sensors from Ford are $54 each. I think they have a handheld device for...
  19. L

Need TPMS Info

I recently purchased a 2006 Explorer Limited and although I love everything about this vehicle, I am disappointed with the "PLASTIC" wheels and "skinny" Michelin tires. I would like to replace this wheel/tire combo with a Momo wheel / Toyo tire combo, but I am concerned with the TPMS and dash...
  20. L

Need TPMS info

New Limited Owner I recently purchased a 2006 Explorer Limited and although I love everything about this vehicle, I am disappointed with the "PLASTIC" wheels and "skinny" Michelin tires. I posted some questions re TPMS in the "Wheels and Tires" forum. Looking forward to responses. I am...
Back