Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. C

My fuel pump died so I purchased this one....

There is this shop called TRE Performance that sells fuel pumps near my house. They sell for 80 on EBAY heres the link... http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/255-LPH-FUEL-PUMP-97-03-Ford-Explorer-02-01-00-255lph_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33555QQihZ011QQitemZ320351037941QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW...
  2. C

Any Body Know any Good Body Shops in OC??

Ok so I just checked out Southern Auto Body here in Costa Mesa and they are charging me 1400 to Shave the key holes, install rollpan (Grant Kustoms), and antenna hole, Rear T-handle, and number pad on the driverside. Do you guys think its too much or should I go somewhere else?:cool:
  3. C

Looking for Mechanic in Orange County

My truck is bagged and im looking for someone who knows a mechanic. I need my ball joints replaced, wheel studs or bolts replaced and alignment. Everytime I go to a mechanic they say they wont touch it because of how modified it is. Well if anybody knows a good mechanic for a good price let...
  4. C

I Need You!! Please Help Deciding What Wheels to Get.

Im getting 22's for my bagged Explorer can someone share some pics and why you think I should buy those. Im interested in the whole deep dish or big lip look 2 tone colors are nice also. Im having a very hard time deciding on which to buy. My truck is white by the way. Ill post the picture...
  5. C

Which is better 255/30/22 or 265/35/22???

Im getting 22's but I need to know which one of these is better. please advise me. I also have air ride and i have 20's right now. 255/30/22 or 265/35/22 They are 22x8.5 wheels.
  6. C

Can I fit 22 x 9.5 wheels with 35 offset???

I really want to get these wheels but I have air suspension. if I drop my truck will the fender sit on them. What im asking is will the wheels stick out because that would be a problem. Can I fit 22 x 9.5 wheels with 35 offset???:us:
  7. C

The Lowest Explorer Pic Thread!!!!

Show pics of the lowest Explorer's ever!!!:eek:
  8. C

Post the pics of your wheels here!!! STREET TRUCKS!!!

Lets see who has the coolest wheels. Size and brand also. 20" DAAT D52 245/35/20 Tires.
  9. C

Tools For Welding? Shaving and installations.

I would like to install my own roll pan and shave my body parts. I would like to know what kind of equipment i need to do this.:eek: I am tired of giving my money to shops.
  10. C

Is it possible to put a 99-01 bumper on my 97 Ex???

Can i do it without the reinforcement and if so, what do i need? Need all the help possible. This is the front cover im talking about.
  11. C

What material is the OEM front bumper for 1999-2001 Explorer??

I would like to know because the ones they sell on ebay are plastic.:eek:
  12. C

Eddie Bauer fender flares for XLT

I was wondering if i can put the 1997 EB flares on my 1997 XLT Explorer; and will it match with my side skirts? Any help will be greatly appreciated.:salute:
  13. C

Anybode With A Flowmaster?

Is It Cool Or Annoying????
  14. C

Only Bagged Rangers and Explorers!!!!! Lets see who is King Of Tuck.

Everybody post pics of your truck. Size of wheels and clearance info.
  15. C

CHeck Out My Bagged explorer.

Here is the link. Its stillin the works so dont critcize:D http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2337018
  16. C

My truck is bagged, so if i put 22" wheels will i have to cut my wheel wells

i have 20s right now i want to upgrade to 22s. i was told that i need to change my transmission timing and get wells cut.
  17. C

Best way to bag the rear on 2nd gen explorer.

i would like to see pictures of the rear with bags. i would like to get some ideas because im only bagged in the front.
  18. C

does annybody know about websites w/ explorer rollpans

i want to get a rollpan but dont know where to start
  19. C

How do you put pics in here???

i dont know how to put pictures in my profile or wherever
  20. C

airbag suspension help (ridin without shocks)

i would like to know what kind of shocks i need for my slammed expo
  21. C

what kind of shocks 4 bagged n slammed exploder

i was wondering what are the type of shocks i can use besides the recommended toxic shocks?
Back