Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. PRS

metal thermostat housing soon available for v6 2005+ engine

Any update on the availability of the upper housing? Also do you still have some of the lower housing kits for the explorer in stock? Unfortunately my stock housing finally started leaking so it's time to upgrade! Is paypal still the best way to order? Thanks:thumbsup:
  2. PRS

FROADER's 2007 Motard

Nice dude, the bike looks and sounds sick! If I didn't have my R6 a supermoto would probably be my next choice.
  3. PRS

Just bought a '00 sport!

Welcome dude, nice choice!
  4. PRS

Limited Rebuild is Here

Lookin good dude! Keep it up.
  5. PRS

is my truck lowered?

It is, thats how they come stock.
  6. PRS

is my truck lowered?

Nope, thats how all the sports come from the factory.
  7. PRS

Changing Gear Ratios For 31" Tires

Every Explorer is a little different but generally you should be able to fit 31's (stock) with no problems.
  8. PRS

adjust your TPS (another free hp mod)

Definitely worth the time and effort! Adjusted my 00 SOHC from 1.13v down to .960v and the throttle response is AMAZING. :burnout: I used a combination of an adjustment to the set screw on the throttle body and the TPS. It idles perfectly smooth a hair over 500. Couldn't be happier. :D
  9. PRS

ordered new cai!!!!!

I've got one and i love it, great choice. :thumbsup:
  10. PRS

Torsion Bolts

Yes 2.5-3" about 2.5" 2WD V6 D Rated Bars
  11. PRS

Find out where your EX was born!

Louisville: Louisville, Ky
  12. PRS

New From San Diego

Welcome, Nice to see more people from SD.
  13. PRS

Upgrade to 31x10.5, What changed?

Go for it, I'm running 31's with 3.73's and the truck runs great. No adverse shift issues or any problems at all.
  14. PRS

Need Cold Air Intake

Ya they're usually pretty expensive. Average i've seen is around $250 NOT including shipping.
  15. PRS

Need Cold Air Intake

Don't mean to hijack the thread but i'm asking $195 shipped.
  16. PRS

Need Cold Air Intake

I've got a BNIB Volant 19640 for sale.
  17. PRS

Most Modded Explorer? Project Gotham

Wow :eek:
  18. PRS

All lifted 3rd Gens, post them up here.

Damn I'm on the 78 almost everyday and I've never seen one :( haha. That thing looks pretty sick.:thumbsup:
  19. PRS

Stock Airbox Removal?

Oh I read what he wrote, the only 2 sensors on my intake are the MAF and IAT which are built into the same housing. There is nothing on the intake tube near the throttle body, other than the TPS on the throttle body itself. I'm going by the V6 SOHC, the OHV might be different and I know the V8...
  20. PRS

installing gas

Haha, maybe he means NOS! :D :burnout: ;)
  21. PRS

Stock Airbox Removal?

The TPS? (Throttle Position Sensor)
  22. PRS

Stock Airbox Removal?

You just gotta give the stock air box a good yank and it will come out. The sensor your talkin about is the mass airflow sensor, that you will reuse on the aftermarket intake, and if the actual sensor inside is cracked you should replace it. The rubber hose is the crank case breather hose, and...
  23. PRS

Pismo beach-Part Deux August 10-12

Lets see some PICS!!!
Back