Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. X

elm327 scanner

pins shouldn't be wrong coz OBD-II is standardized Hi, When I plugged mine in I thought I had the same issue then realized I was looking at the wrong connector - in the 2002 there are two connectors, one green one and the black OBD-II one, very close to each other. The green one is about...
  2. X

elm327 scanner

That's strange, u may have a dud. I bought an ELM 327 USB scanner from eBay, shipped from HK took one week to arrive and worked without any problems. The trickiest part was making sure that the USB-to-COM port driver was configured for a port that the software could use (the open source software...
  3. X

Front Power Window Diagram

Got it! Thanks a million Sleb, I got the PDF! Very helpful indeed. -xjordanx
  4. X

Front Power Window Diagram

Hi Sleb. I downloaded the Ford 2002 service data CD-ROm ISO image and it wasn't this good at all. None of the data was in PDF format. Any chance you could send me that PDF? E-M-A-I-L T-O Ben : dot : Jordan <at> Altium > dot < com, or better still if you know where I could download the ISO CD-ROM...
  5. X

Master power window switch issue

Hi All!! I am having problems with my driver's door window. A while back the motor seemed to be struggling to raise the glass and eventually the switch gave out. I pulled it apart (I am a typical E.E. DIY-er) to discover that the switch had melted due to excessive current flow. To cut a...
Back