Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. 9

2011 NWX Hangover run to Lonesome Lake

Hm... I will be just getting back from Maui before then so I will pass but I will try to stay more up to date on the happenings around here!
  2. 9

2011 NWX Hangover run to Lonesome Lake

Hey Guys! Thanks Albino 94LTD for sending me a message linking me to this thread. I sold me Explorer last year due to constant issues with the clutch. The replacment vehicle is linked in my sig and I don't think she is too trail worthy =/
  3. 9

2008 NWE gathering PART 2

I want to but work is keeping me in Ellensburg this weekend. >:(
  4. 9

hello everyone

Welcome to the club! Maybe you'll be able to experience the best of both worlds someday like me ;) Feel free to hit up www.BonnevilleClub.com if you want a good sight for your Bonnie :)
  5. 9

Mr. Eddie Bauer hard at work!

Looks like a good combo! I'd like to have a similar setup, maybe a flatbed though, when I haul my Bonneville:thumbsup:
  6. 9

2008 NWE gathering

I'll see if I can make it...
  7. 9

my 96 before and after

Do you have any pictures from the back. I'd like to see those tailights :)
  8. 9

Seattle Explorer Owners... Rally? Get-together?

I'm going to be living over in Ellensburg for college, but would be interested if I had the time off! Is there a certain day we'd be thinking about? School starts on the 19th in addition to my work schedule...:rolleyes: :) ~John
  9. 9

Evans creek Aug 23-26

I might be able to come up the 25th. I live rather close in Bonney Lake. If I run on the trail it would have to be an "easy" one, lol
  10. 9

Do we want to plan something for this summer?

:mad: :mad: :mad: Guess eho's clutch just went out:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: Sorry guys....:(
  11. 9

spring get together 25Mar07

Looks like fun! Great pics!
  12. 9

Eather/Or, dosen't really matter IMO....:thumbsup:
  13. 9

Emergency Brake Adjustment

Sounds simple enough. Just pull the rear wheels... Any amount it should be tightened to?
  14. 9

Emergency Brake Adjustment

Ok, I use the E-Brake everytime I park due to having a manual tranny. I have to really shove the pedal to the floor to engage it. Is there a way to adjust it? Anyone have a link on where this may have been talked about in the past here? :) Thanks! ~John
  15. 9

Date: April 7th Time: 12:00 Noon Place: Dixies BBQ in Bellevue
  16. 9

The Busy Wild, at it's finest

WOW, looks real "clean" wheeling, lol. Impressive pics!
  17. 9

Rust emerging on front bumper

Yeah, the bumper has the trademark "grin" on one side: I'm guessing my aunt slid it into something on one of the vacations up to Whistler, BC. I think I'll try buffing it out first, like you suggested. Eventually I'll get the bumper replaced, along with the mounts... Would this be...
  18. 9

Rust emerging on front bumper

Washington does not use salt on their roads in the winter, but there are some visible cracks in the first picture. Anyway to combat this? Or, just replace the bumper:(
  19. 9

April then? That work for everyone else?
  20. 9

Ok, how about a saturday. What month would work best for everyone? Febuary, March, April, May? Maybe multiple times?
  21. 9

I'm up for it! Say, a saturday in ______ month....
Back