Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. B

explorer hesitating, lose of power??

im about to purchase a 99 eddie bauer eddition explorer and the problem with it is it hesitates under accerlation, pops and has lose of power as if i wasnt givin it gas.... im about to buy this for 400$ so i do not know too much except for he said he changed wires and plugs and it helped...
  2. B

blown transmission??

I was driving down the road and then all the sudden my car reved real loud like it was in neutral and i pulled over and then it stalled out. i started it back up and put it in drive and it stalled again, i started it and put it in gear 1 and reved it and slammed on the gas and it moved but it...
  3. B

takin out 6 disc cd changer??

i want to take out my 6 disc cd changer. i have a 96 explorer limited, its in the center compartment and i tried to take it out but i have no clue on how to. i want to sell it, thts why i want to take it out
  4. B

heater only blows cold air?

i opened my glove compartment and pried up the blend door actuator and now its blowing heat!
  5. B

what's this part called??

does anyone know where i can get it? all the sites ive looked at doesnt have center bezels or bezels period.
  6. B

what's this part called??

I need to get a new plastic piece that covers the cd player. but i dont know what its called. i found it on ebay but it comes with all this other stuff i dont need. heres the link...
  7. B

Car shakes when steering at low speeds

i had this problem, gettin new tires seemed to solve it
  8. B

heater only blows cold air?

I have a 1996 ford explorer limited v8 5.0 and this morning i started it up and let it run for like 10min with the heat on and when i went to get in it, it was freezing, i tried turning the temp down to 60 and turnin it back up, which has worked before, but it was still cold air, its not really...
  9. B

EGR valve problem??

i have a 96 limited AWD v8 explorer tht my uncle gave to me and it was sitting for like 6months. so when i finally got it registered i went to go get it inspceted and half way their the engine light comes on. so when i got their the guy told me he couldnt inspect it and i would need a egr valve...
Back