Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. J

2002 Explorer with 160,000

No good Thanks for the heads up, went and took a look and as you guys said, seemed like there was more noise then what there should be. I am going to pass on this one. Thanks for the info, as suggested I will be looking for something 04 or newer, I have a 92' ranger that I want to spend my...
  2. J

Good to know That is good to know, I am going to try and go talk to the guy today try and drive it around, unless he comes down quite a bit I doubt I will get this one then. I want to drive it around though so I can compare the next one I come across to something.
  3. J

Hello, I am looking at purchasing a 2002 Explorer, auto, 4x4 with 160,000 miles on it. They guy is asking $5,500 for it, I have a lot of experience with 97' and older RBV's but not any with anything newer. Seems like with most cars there is a point where stuff just starts falling apart, what...
  4. J

Does a 93 Explorer XLT 4x4 NO EGR Have a CMP???

Finding a sensor Hello, I want to confirm that my 93 4.0l has the Cam Position Sensor, and I live in California, so that seems to fit with what has been posted before. My question is though, where the heck can I buy a replacment, tried all the normal places, autozone, napa, advanced, kragens...
  5. J

Few codes

Hello, I am new around here. I have a 91 explorer that I just got with a blown head. I went ahead and replaced the heads and am no troubleshooting all the other stuff. I checked codes and I got a 57, and 22 in the KOEO test. 57 has to do with saftey switch but everything works fine. 22 was...
Back