Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. jasonb

21Robbie21 SAS

I would have given you a set of shock mounts had I known you were looking for some. Let me know when you get the front done and driving. I'll cut you a deal on a heavy duty diff cover. You can paint it red too since all you're good at is painting apparently. :D
  2. jasonb

21Robbie21 SAS

welcome to the club! btw.. how many rugs do you have laying around at your house?!?! :confused:
  3. jasonb

Let me bounce this idea off you guys

I know how you feel stock99.. that Jarrett guy is just a jerk. One time he hooked my truck up to his while I wasn't looking and went full throttle through a river full of rocks bigger than tires. He didn't even apologize afterwards either.
  4. jasonb

21Robbie21 SAS

haha... the cookie
  5. jasonb

LD50 Full-size axle thread `93 Ex

i'll vote for 5.13s also.. just in case you hadn't made your mind up yet.
  6. jasonb

21Robbie21 SAS

ooh.. yeah. I like that idea of the different size tires. That would be blingin
  7. jasonb

21Robbie21 SAS

except he still won't be able to use the front diff any! I don't think the diffs would like that being different ratios.
  8. jasonb

21Robbie21 SAS

.... that he can't really use without regearing the front.... :p no matter what... it's just a matter of order that you spend the money. either way.. both have to be done to call it finished!
  9. jasonb

Late Fall Tellico Run

yeah Patrick... You need to finish reshaping your gas tank skid plate to conform to the tank more. Like Gerald's. :D
  10. jasonb

BMXking's Axle Swap 1st gen. Coils/Radius Arms!!!

good edit James.. I was about to start refering to you as mr. gullible.
  11. jasonb

not sure if it's been mentioned.. but you may want to beef up that trac bar mount. :D
  12. jasonb

Crozet, VA 10th anniversary run chat thread

Patrick called me earlier today asking how to get to Uwharrie. He and Josh Adams were going there on the way home I think. If they did, they are probably dealing with lots of clay and may not get home for a while.
  13. jasonb

Section525 - D44 2nd gen. leaves SAS

those are gonna be some ugly kids!
  14. jasonb

Got something stolen tonight

did someone steal you ability to take a decent picture too? :D
  15. jasonb

034x4's D44 SAS thread...

I think he's already done the most work on it of anyone this year including me! Dont' give him more ideas. He'll be asking for the title soon.
  16. jasonb

New ORV Park opened in SC...

yeah, i've heard decent stuff about the place. And it's not far!
  17. jasonb

I wouldn't care so much if wasn't for the fact that they pay for stuff. Like my house and food or other nonessential things. :D
  18. jasonb

I walked outside today to the sound of an angle grinder and find Patrick starting a dang SAS on his Durango in my driveway!! He's getting ready for this trip big time!
  19. jasonb

LOL.. good stuff. Welcome to modifying rigs. The more you modify them, the more they break.
  20. jasonb

ok.. I gotta ask.. how the hell did you manage to hit a 2.5 ft manhole at 10 MPH. You driving with a blindfold on? :D :confused: I've never ever even seen a trail with manhole covers. Where you wheeling on Suwanee Creek or something? Just wondering. It looked like you were posing on a...
  21. jasonb

ok... so we're getting technical. That better?
  22. jasonb

Even if you do change something later, it's gonna require a lot more work everywhere than you think. You won't be caring about taking a grinding wheel to one bracket. It'll be much better if you let the neighbor have at it again.
  23. jasonb

Bryan.. that's gonna snap again.. I'd almost guarantee it. You need to fill in that gap under the frame. I've got some scrap metal around here that you can use if you need to do so. Either that or run some crazy gussetts to that bracket. I'd go with filing that area in though and forgeting...
  24. jasonb

034x4's D44 SAS thread...

nah... I'm pretty sure they were new. Bias TSLs just don't last long on the street. Not many Interco tires will. At least they looked pretty dang new when I saw them a while back. edit: yep.. first page has a pic and the tires have stickers on em.
Back