Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. 2

TT Question

well I am finally getting ready to lower the front with a TT but I have a question before I do it. I am aware that I will pretty much be sitting on the bump stops and I am ok with that. But what i need to know is will it be safe to do if it is a daily driver that I will use to drive back and...
  2. 2

Comment by '2k1SpOrT22s' in media 'DSC00910A'

are you from south jersey around the marlton area?
  3. 2

New Member, Brian... check it out

well i have not been on in a while so i figured it was time to update... i am going to be changing the color of my interior from gray to tan. I just dont like the gray anymore. if anybody has any ideas on how do do it i would love to hear. I was looking into to vynil/ plastic dye from SEM...
  4. 2

My 2001 Sport Custom Audio Install

it looks good. are you going to mold that bottom tv into the rest of the bottom console? the blue tooth is pretty cool too.
  5. 2

1999 "SPORT" :-)

thats pretty cool, the only other X I've seen on the track had a full custom QA1 coil over suspension... maybe I should try it out with my 22s ;)
  6. 2

99' Explorer XLT Bagged

That looks real hot... I love to see an X thats been bagged instead of lifted
  7. 2

Comment by '2k1SpOrT22s' in media '98016'

I love your XP8... I wish I could have found one when I was looking for my truck
  8. 2

2001 Explorer Sport wiring help

Sorry about the delay in update but I was unable to get to the computer. Everything is in and hooked up just like you said and it works great. Thank you for the help. -Brian
  9. 2

hello...Ohio noob here 02 X on 22s

oh ok, thanks anyway. and again your X is lookin good
  10. 2

hello...Ohio noob here 02 X on 22s

Your X is lookin real good. I can't wait to see it dropped and painted... its gonna be HOT! I was wondering if you make me up some renderings of my X dropped and with so crazy paint. I'm planning the bags now and would love it if you could give me a preview
  11. 2

I have a garage but both my parents cars stay in there and on top of that... I wouln't have been able to see well enough. But I'll prob tackle it early in the morning
  12. 2

I'll have to let you know how it all turns out tmrw because we are havin a real bad storm so I had to pack everything up and call it a day.
  13. 2

ok.. I'll go try it out THANKS
  14. 2

What sub should I use

It all depends on watt you want. How loud do you want it? How much trunk space are you willing to give up?
  15. 2

What sub should I use

Im not to sure about what would be involved with a 95 but as for subs, kicker, JL, infiniti, jbl are all good but try to stay away from audiobahn
  16. 2

this is the switch that Im using... the center prong is where I have the power from the outlet coming into the switch(marked slot 2) on the top prong I have the power line that is connected to the lights(marked slot 1) and on the bottom prong I have the ground wires for both the lighs...
  17. 2

I need some help! Im wiring in some interior lights and instead of puting in a fuse tap, I decided to tap into some existing wiring (probably my first mistake). I went to the extra power supply port that is on the passenger side located at the bottom of the center console (looks like cigirette...
  18. 2

New Explorer Owner here!

As for the smoke, it may have just been a small amount of oil that was leaking through the gaskets since you changed the type of oil... you may want to look into that. And the 4x4, when it switches to low it will make a noticeable noise but don’ worry about it. And if the LOW still doesn’t...
  19. 2

thanks a lot ap81590. I checked out your truck and it looks good, I'm assuming that your going the offroad route. but the system is going to be different, Im building a fiberglass boxs for one of the subs and Im gonna give the other to my brother
  20. 2

lowered with 22's?

I plan on it, I'm only gonna lower the front with a TT to level out the truck. I have a lot of spring sag from the factory leafs in the back. But that is only temporary cause I'm in the process of planning an airbag setup
  21. 2

haha good luck with that... it was hard enough getting my parents to let me spent the money for them. And thanks a lot
  22. 2

Hi my name is Brian and I'm new to the site, anyway here is my ride... 2001 Ford Explorer Sport -22" Ferretti Venice Rims -Nitto Extreme Tires 265/40/22 -Chrome Westin Safari Bar -Pioneer DEH-80 MP Head Unit - 4 Kicker DS Series DS68 Speakers -2 12 Inch Kicker L7 Solo-Baric...
  23. 2

lowered with 22's?

yea you should be fine with 22x9. You will rub a little but not that much. Like I said in the post above, I hit on the sway bar only and I have 22x9.
  24. 2

Painting Interior?

This is the center I'm still working on the bottom piece
  25. 2

Air Bag Pictures please

thanks a lot, that really helps. now I can get started on it
Back