Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. Mike

Looking to buy a 2006 explorer. Info needed

How many miles you have on her now?
  2. Mike

Looking to buy a 2006 explorer. Info needed

So it's been a long time since I have been on here. Use to own a 2001. Looking to buy a 2006. The one I'm looking at has 88k miles on it. What should I be checking for? What's some common problems? I know the earlier explorers had tranny issues with the v6 did they fix that in the newer ones...
  3. Mike

Pioneer AVIC-N1 DVD player with NAVI

Just wondering if anyone has this or has seen it.. any good?? I have a chance to get a great deal on one and want some info.. thanks Mike
  4. Mike

Questions about a mustang?

welp right now im looking at a 99 cobra its a nice clean car 1st owner low miles.. im going to be taking out a bank loan and most banks wont give a loan for a car older then a 96 so a 5.0 is out =\ im not set on the cobra yet.. still looking.. Mike
  5. Mike

Questions about a mustang?

Welp, I'm looking to buy a toy for the summer.. Im looking for a 96-98 GT. Got anything to say about them? anyinfo that would help me? please post it here.. have you had one? your friend have one? post and let me know... im looking for all info i can get to help me decide what to get...
  6. Mike

How do you like the new forum software

I think we all owe tom and rick a huge Thank you! They got the entire site moved to a new system in a verry small amount of time. Yes the software changed but we also changed ISP's for the server. somthings might not be right somthings might not work right.. Give them some time =) Chat is...
  7. Mike

Awesome audio solution!!

Bart Simpson?
  8. Mike

Awesome audio solution!!

somthing tells me this is not a serious question.. maybe just me..
  9. Mike

ROLLED THE X 5 TIMES!

Happy your ok.. the truck can be replaced. Mike
  10. Mike

My NEW hood scoop/snorkle

that is cool... nice mod.. Mike
  11. Mike

AWD question

welcome to the site.. next time you try going up a hill in snow put the truck in "2" second gear. that allways helped me with the AWD and getting traction. as far as only one tire spinning mine also did that every now and then.. same with the abs light.. the abs light comes on to let you know...
  12. Mike

X wont start. loud constant click noise made

issue resolved topic closed
  13. Mike

Where does this go??

issue resolved closing topic
  14. Mike

Truck Wont Start

issue resolved closing topic
  15. Mike

1997 Eddie Bauer back paneling

this should be in the audio section not explorer 911.. please read the posting guidelines before posting in 911.. thanks, Mike
  16. Mike

Check Engine ?

this does not belong in explorer 911. moving to the correct area. thanks, Mike
  17. Mike

How hard to change ball joints?

moving this to the correct forum. this does not belong in EXPLORER 911. please read the posting guide lines before posting.. thanks, Mike
  18. Mike

EMERGENCY Winches needed in Charlotte, NC

need i explain?
  19. Mike

EMERGENCY Winches needed in Charlotte, NC

closing this topic as it is resolved
  20. Mike

FINALLY my ricer fantasies are fulfilled - Explorer body kit's are now made

i kinda like it... hmm... *smacks self* heh never mind,, i woke up! Mike
  21. Mike

whats everyone think of the new HELLA dynaview driving lamps?

how the hell does it work? the light knows when your turning?
  22. Mike

Mike

Thank you, It was great doing buisness with you also.. =) Mike
  23. Mike

94 Cougar XR7

BTT
  24. Mike

94 Cougar XR7

anyone?
Back