Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. Z

Remote Start Facts (2011 - 2015 only)

Is this something one could do with any 2011-2015 Ford? For example, will the same procedure and same forscan details work with for example - a 2015 Fusion?
  2. Z

Looking for some advice... I did go ahead and buy a pair of keys from the "USAREMOTE" vendor sold through Amazon as above - however, my explorer has a power lift gate, so I needed the 5 button version - which is what I bought. I went though getting them cut, programming them to start the...
  3. Z

Here is my experience with this project... I have a 2011 XLT. I started this whole process with 3 original Ford OEM keys that I received all together when I bought the vehicle used from a Ford Dealer in 2012. All 3 of them are 4 button keys and they all still work fine. Vehicle did not come...
  4. Z

Trailer Hitch Advice?

Hello all! I want to add a trailer hitch to use for towing a small trailer for a riding mower. I have a 2011 XLT that did not come with the towing package. (Please skip the discussion about the risks to the transmission. I understand...) 2 part question... I prefer to find a reasonable kit...
  5. Z

Terrain Management / AdvanceTrac System Errors

Yep - I registered here long ago when I had my Sport Trac. I still miss it. But I traded it in on a 2011 XLT. Loaded with everything but the sunroof. Leather Heated Seats, NAV, Rear DVD Headrest systems, Sirius, etc... I should update my profile! Thanks! -Zim
  6. Z

Terrain Management / AdvanceTrac System Errors

I just had my 2011 in and asked them to take a look at this problem along with a handfull of other minor things - and they wrote this on the service report: CHECK TERRAIN MGMT SYSTEM, FAULTS WHEN STARTING INT CAUSE: W REPROGRAM ABS MODULE AS PER TSB There is no detail as to which TBS...
Back