Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. L

Tow limit??

I would feel more comfortable spending a few hundred on a real hitch. Also a transmission cooler would be a good idea
  2. L

Keystone offroad club member and non member run Raush Creek June 16

I'm not a member, I've never been there but would like to try it out. How much is it for non members?
  3. L

Donor Years

Ranger headlights will fit the sport/sport trac?? I didn't realize. Glad I checked out this thread
  4. L

More locker questions for 01 Sport..

How difficult is the install of the aussie locker? I have never installed a locker. Any special tools, machining, or welding needed?
  5. L

Puddle light install

Thanks. Looks easy enough. What led bulb did it take?
  6. L

where to ride in Hazleton, PA area

Are there no legal places to ride?
  7. L

I used to see their explorers parked in freeland all the time in 940, but it's been a long time. Maybe a year
  8. L

Since i now have another explorer, I really want to find some trails. I know there are a lot of places to ride in and around Hazleton, but i don't know the area other than driving to work. Back when i had my last explorer I rode at Paragon (which is now closed). I remember there used to...
  9. L

SCT iTSX $30 off Coupon for Android and IOS

Do you know when it will work for the galaxy s3?
  10. L

Are 01 sport headlights the same as 01 sport trac?

Awesome thanks! It's good to know that the front end is all the same too
  11. L

Are 01 sport headlights the same as 01 sport trac?

Sorry if this has been covered many times over, but my searches have not given me an answer. I was wondering if the actual headlight housing was the same on the 2 door sport and the sport trac. Thanks in advance to anyone who can answer
  12. L

All you need to know about keyless entry

This is awesome. We go rafting in the summer, and now i can just leave my key and remote locked in the car. No worry about losing it in the river
  13. L

how can i tell if my explorer is lifted

I saw the multi leaf rear, but the front arms are not really slanted toward the ground.
  14. L

Thanks for the replies. It doesn't appear to be lifted. Must be an optical illusion that makes the 01 sport look higher than a 2nd gen 4 door. :)
  15. L

Bluetooth OBDII reader

Mine works great on all my vehicles. The pin was 5678 though. My friend's was 1234
  16. L

It's been a long time since i owned an explorer. Anyway, I just picked up a 2001 sport. I wanted an inexpensive 4x4 and this one is in excellent condition. It does seem to sit higher than other explorers that i park near. The tires are 265/70/16, so i know that will slightly raise it. Is...
  17. L

Bazooka......?

wow, this is like a reunion of the old explorerforum days :thumbsup: almost 9 years ago... damn i feel old now
  18. L

Diesel Vs. Gas? Looking 4 F-250

wow if only we could go back to 2002 :eek:
  19. L

Turbo 97 Sport 2wd

nice setup :thumbsup:
  20. L

New box time

one more thing. what's with the huge bolts? are the bolts and the duct tape holding it together? because brad nails and wood glue might work a little better. just saying.....
  21. L

New box time

wow. in 10 years of car audio, i never saw a box sealed with duct tape. :eek: i'm not putting your box down, just kinda thinking out loud..... hey if it works for you, that's all that matters
  22. L

ummm.....bass

i think you did a great job on the box. but i think you should make some trim panels or something to hide the wires. that will clean up the install a lot and make it look a lot nicer. with the way your system is set up, it wont take much work.
  23. L

Worst stuck pic thread

i'm surprised it didnt suck water into the engine.
  24. L

Is this Really a JL Audio StealthBox?

oh, sorry. just took a quick look. it's not a stealthbox. it's a vantage box. big difference
  25. L

Is this Really a JL Audio StealthBox?

yes, it is a jl box. no it is not a stealthbox. it it a jl vantage box
Back