Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. N

Heater Core Replacement - The Missing Steps

Wow, I wish you had posted this a few week earlier. I just finished doing mine, and the few missing details that you showed were a real challenge. I also watched the videos, and other than being out of sequence and missing information, they were very helpful. The one thing you didn't touch on...
  2. N

How many miles on your 2ND GEN EX?

My '01 Eddie Bauer just rolled over 90k. I have had it since new and will likely keep it for quite a while longer. Its in great condition except for fading paint and a little wear on the leather. My buddy bought his Limited in 1999, it has a little under 50k. His has always been in a...
  3. N

Cranks but won't start

My 2001, 5.0, V8 Explorer will not start. This was an occasional problem that has become more frequent. It happened the first time, several months ago after we nearly ran it out of gas, I thought there may have been an airlock in the gas line. It started after sitting for 30 minutes. It...
  4. N

Nice to meet you

Having a few problems with the explorer, hoping that the technical forum will help with some insights. I also need to find out how to post the Canadian flag along with my adopted starts and stripes.
Back