Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. T

Welcome!
  2. T

help! somthing is leaking and hitting the exhaust and smoking

mine did the same thing. I just followed the cleanest part of the motor upwards, and found my valve covers were leaking. Minor fix. Hope this helps! -Truxgirl
  3. T

Swapping a 4.0L to a 305.

Hey all! I'm plannin on swapping my 4.0L for a 305 which came out of a 09/89 1/2 ton. My engine came with the transmission, drive shaft, transfer case, (it's automatic, but I'd like to go manual with that), radiator, etc., etc., etc., any tips y'all might have on makin this little adventure of...
  4. T

92 explorer rear door latch

Got er done! Ended up having to rip the door panel off from the inside.. (which was a task in itself...) and the plastic clip that attatches the rod to the handle broke. Found the rod laying in the bottom of the door panel. LOL. Thanks for the help bud! :)
  5. T

will try!!! Thanks a million bud!
  6. T

Ok... honest question here, my buddies tried playin a trick on me and flipped the switch for the child locks on my driver's side rear door. Problem now is that one of them were sittin back there and tried to get out, and reefed on the handle. The door rod clip broke, and now I cannot open the...
  7. T

A4ld - no overdrive

thanks sugar! I'll giv'er a try! Muchly appreciated!
  8. T

A4ld - no overdrive

Can anyone give me any ideas here? I've got the Ford Repair book directly from Ford, and I've litterally tried everything it tells me to.. including vacuum modulator, computer, MAF, cleaned the valve body, ETC, ETC, ETC. I've pretty much run out of ideas here! Please HELP!
  9. T

Manitobans, come say eh!

Howdy all! If there's anyone around from Manitoba gimmie a shout! I'm looking for some ppl to hang with and help me out! (when I need it that is! lol) My GTO is gettin a bit boring. The speed is awsome, but I just wanna get dirty!:D
  10. T

Where are you from?

Good 'ol Winnipeg MB! Kinda flatter in the middle of Canada, but there's lotsa MUD!!!!
  11. T

Gas Mileage for a '92 XLT

When I had OD, I got approx. 500 km. on a tank. I lost my OD last year, (ground problem) and I got approx. 400km. on a tank. Hope this helps bud!
Back