Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. X

Anyone know where my alt fuse is?

it a 1993 x
  2. X

Anyone know where the alt fuse is?

My truck is a 1993 2wd. The alt is putting out juice but its not getting to the battery. Seems to be the fuse.
  3. X

HELP! Charging System Problem

Ok I will start from the beginning, Last week my alternator started making noise so I figured it was going. Sure enough, yesterday the battery light turns on. I brought it to autozone and the said the alternator was shot, which made perfect sense. I bought a rebuilt 130amp to replace the...
  4. X

ABS comes on right before i stop

my x is a 1993 E.B. 2wd with 4 wheel ABS. when i'm driving and hit my brakes the truck slows down fine but right before the truck stops the ABS kicks on. It's like 1 second before the truck stops.....it seems like the truck thinks i'm going 60mph and my brakes are about to lock, when i am really...
  5. X

ABS kicks on right before i stop

my x is a 1993 E.B. 2wd. when i'm driving and hit my brakes the truck slows down fine but right before the truck stops the ABS kicks on. It's like 1 second before the truck stops.....it seems like the truck thinks i'm going 60mph and my brakes are about to lock, when i am really stopping at a...
  6. X

95 or 130 amps

My alternator just went in my 1993 ED 2wd and i dont know if its a 95 or 130 amp alternator. If it is 95 is it safe to upgrade to the 130?
Back