Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. M

ranger 0-60 test

well i have wrangler tiries 15 inch but there bald im getting new tires soon and i have a tool box that has about 300lbs of tools lol the next time that i do the 0-60 text ill take out the tool box and the subs and all the extra crap laying around the cab and no i have not done any mods to my...
  2. M

97 4.0 Transmission...Need advice!

im just wondering is it easy for you to off road in 2wd and you should post some pics um im not sure on your tranny prob but i would say that converting a automatic to a 5spd would cost a lot conserding you have to add a extra peddal and much more than that so i would stick to automatic trannys
  3. M

ranger 0-60 test

well i know my truck it not slow i race it alot around my town and i beat a lot of the little ricers that are not turbod
  4. M

ranger 0-60 test

so today i got bored and decided that i was going to find out how long it takes my truck to get to 60mph and i was not really happy wih the results. my ranger is a 1995 ext cab xlt 4x4 with the 4.0L v-6 and the time was 11.36 seconds. i myself do not think this is a good time but i want some...
  5. M

Custom Flatbed for Ranger - Can Do?

your tranny should be just fine they are built to hual a lot of weight about 4,000 pounds eaisly and they suspension on these trucks are made for a beating i have had over 1500 pounds in the bed of my truck and it did not squat at all so i say you dont need a diff tranny and you suspension...
  6. M

Pics Of My Ranger

my new warn manual locking hubs i love them that is just a exhaust tip i thought it looked good for 7 bucks and i got the 4x4 decals for free my new fog lights are now shot lol 4.0L even tho it is cracked it still sounds as good as when i got it the sony xplode 5x7 the 200...
  7. M

idel and starting probs

hey well i got my 4x4 fixed but now i am haveing another problem and i cant quite pin point it. sometimes when i start my truck it will have a very ruff idle and if i rev the engine a little it normally goes away but sometimes it compeletly bogs down and usually when this happens it will hardley...
  8. M

4x4 fixed

thank you for your help guy i got my 4x4 fixed today.. my old front locking hubs were shot so someone suggested wern manual locking hubs and i got some today and the manul conversion kit. and i could not help myself i had to go muddin and they are so much better than the stock hubs i love it
  9. M

need help with heater core

how do i get the heater core out of my 1988 bronco II.. thanks
  10. M

Need Help With 4x4

yes evey time i **** into 4x4 i got in N and i put my foot on the break and it has automatic hubs. and if it is the TC what do i need to do to fix it
  11. M

Need Help With 4x4

hey, i have a 1955 ext cab ford ranger 4x4 4.0L. i like to take it off roading a lot but the last time i went i got stuck droped it in 4x4 low and hit the gas. the front end started making loud noises like a ratchet sound and dont think the front wheels are locking right and sometimes it...
Back