Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. F

bats 88 Bronco II Build Up aka Project Second Chance

Very nice build. Do yourself a favor dont ever get rid of her.
  2. F

Ricks Bronco: 1and 1/2

i would defently cover the atlas a rear mount is a good idea as well.Have u thought of a full belly pan carried over the rockers(if i remeber correctly u remove alot of the rockpanel for sliders)?Lightwieght aluminium? What is the overall wieght of the bII?Oh i been runing a shop down here...
  3. F

Newbie looking for feedback...

i bought a 2.9l engine kit off ebay about t3-4 years ago i think it was a tomiko kit.But i know advance sells everything else.you..yes you could rebuild the 2.9l in a weekend if you had the parts and a manual.these engines are easy.also they are easy to find at jy's.KEEP THE BRONCO
  4. F

Ricks Bronco: 1and 1/2

i know u hear it all the time, rookie that thing just gets sweeter.Glad to see your still plugg'n away at her...
  5. F

fischerry's 88 b2

so ive droped in a better higher geared 91 ex 5 speed, stripped it and painted it flat black.Im waiting on a spot at the shop to get it's new panels,body lift and skin. im currentley on 35x12.50 procomp at's on stock 91 x rims. here's a couple new pics and yes the veins ripped my...
  6. F

Here it is! My BII!

narley job man, i love the hard work and nothing crazy. keepin in clean and simple!!!
  7. F

CopyKat's Copy Cat B4

very nice paint scheme copykat, i concure with the fact that once you go 35's there is no turning back. Are you gonna runn dana 44 ttb arm and shorten them, or just the stubs and knuckles out?
  8. F

I swear, it follwed me home. Kert's B2 project

r you gonna run full width's...what hieght are you thinking, gear and tires?
  9. F

fischerry's 88 b2

88 bronco II,with 94 explorer 4.0v6 91 ranger 5speed and original borg warner1350 tcase.d35 and 8.8 from 94 x with 4.56 gears sitting currentley on 32 tsl bias.in the pics it's 33x12.5 bfg at's.needs a new paint job but it still plays with a 3 inch skyjacker suspension lift.this is me and...
  10. F

My latest project: 1970 Dodge Dart 512 C.I. Bracket Racer

did you make your midplate?I love the design im looking for one for my Nova.
  11. F

New Project: 1959 Willy's Station Wagon

oh yeah that looks like a sweet project... Not to piss in your cornflakes, but does'nt this article belong in the other makes and models. Unless you plan on running a full RBV drivetrain or body? http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6
  12. F

Front axle swap

how bad was the chevy's reck, Why not switch the x body over to the chevy? and buy a ranger cab from the junk yard. and mount it to the x frame then you get two wheeler's?Arsoull did it with a ford f250...http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41314&highlight=x250
  13. F

bored and stroked 4.0L V6

he is saying why waste the time and money boring and stoking it.When you can get a wrecked 97 moutaineer with a 5.0 for under a grand.
  14. F

BillyBob's SAS Thread

nice progress it looks real sweet with the bogger's.If you end up needing new replacment radius arm mount's( since it looks like there welded to the frame), I believe uhaul sells them for 20 a pair.Iy looks like it sit's about even, maybe a little but of a sag in the rear.You do know once you go...
  15. F

Programmer, intake, exhaust?

i dont think you need an adatpter to put a c6 in a first gen,You do however have tochanger the belhousing and flywheeel. This is simular to the c-6...http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=127088
  16. F

Fitch fuel Catalist

yeah I seen the Trucks show on spike to they did it to f250 work truck.Yeah i did search before but to post in a dead thread is useless.I guess i'll just have to do a how to thread. As for the link to the thread jtsmith, it worthless.No out come and almost all of the links dont work.
  17. F

Wish I could afford one of these beat up old cars....

why?why?Becuase beating the snot out of a vehicle and not having to worry is a wonderful feeling.Look go out side and hit the side of your truck with a bat and see what happens.Then measure what happened to how it felt.
  18. F

Fitch fuel Catalist

So I've been debating on getting a fitch fuel catalist.Has anyone installed one yet, better yet..on a explorer.Is it worth the mpg gain or is it hype?I also have been wieghting out getting a set of headers.I know plety of members have installed header's, i would like to know which set would be...
  19. F

new fenders, hood

I cant wait to see the pics, are you planing on buying the rear fenders too?I've seen alot of people just run the fronts.Did you paint em?
  20. F

73 chevy nova

back bench seat area... front bench seat area... hope yaw'll like...:D the plalns are to follow the body line which starts a hood and goes back, to the back window swoops up and head to the tail.Take it from there down to a cadalliac escalade pearl white.And have the top Repainted cotton...
  21. F

73 chevy nova

cleaned up the engine bay alittle bit, it'll do untill I get the 400 small block machined and all the 350's goodies swapped over.I got most of the interior gutted now.Had a little vandel come by stand on the hood and piss all over the window.So it's about time to pull it into the garage.on to...
  22. F

Chris's2005

Food and shelter cost money, it aint cheap.Go give that momma a kiss.Just playing around.But that is one sweet looking beast.When you blacked out the tail light did you using paint, cover's, or film?what roof rack basket are you running?Have any wheeling pic's?
  23. F

Something w/ rabbits. 72.5 pages of BS

Oh yeah that sounds like a good canidate for the ol' visa. I think those chome wheel's with the black beedlock would fit right.Defentley with all the time and sweet thoughts brought to the build. My wife would shoot me for spending that much on wheels this close to chrismas.
  24. F

83 Diesel Ranger

the deal kind of fell thru if anyone else wants the information he is the add that was posted.he only wants 1200 and is about 40 miniets away from gainsville. http://jacksonville.craigslist.org/cto/910972681.html
  25. F

My 88 Build Up.

Oh yeah I saw that picture already that is how my 73 nova was set up in 2003 except duals on on each side, then i changed it out to dump behind the tires.The exsaust stained my 18 inch daytons I end up selling them after the shop painted the spokes black, rim was salvageable but the spokes...
Back