Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. G

Replaced Hpipe now my son mix up o2 sensors connerters

I guess it don't matter which side o2 sensor plugs in bank1 or bank2 . Are you sure of that? I don't want to mass anything up.Thanks GTDad
  2. G

Replaced Hpipe now my son mix up o2 sensors connerters

My son replace his hpipe some how mix up o2 sensors wires. Please Help He does't know which one goes bank 1 or bank2. Does anyone know which one goes where? The is a 93 ranger 4.0 auto Please Help:confused:
  3. G

1994 Ranger 4x4 4.0L missing

Hi did you find out why your Ranger was missing ? My truck is doing the same thing Please let me know Thanks:confused:
  4. G

today my 93 a4ld will not go in any gear Help

Hi do you know any forums that show how to work on this transfer case it's a Borg warner 1354? thanks
  5. G

Hi check the pan nothing but clean fluid everything looks good put pan back on add new fluid then my wife said try it in 4wheel low in it right an gear but it won't work in 2wheel 4 wheel high. What do you think it is Please Help
  6. G

Thanks Iwill drop the pan on monday check Z link.And see if I find anything in the pan. I will get back soon to let you know what I find. thanks for the help
  7. G

The trans level right on the money also clean anything else thanks for the help
  8. G

Hi would the Z link also make the grinding sound when put back in park? Thanks for reply
  9. G

Can anyone help with this problem or show me where to find help? Thanks Gtdad
  10. G

My wife 93 ranger 4x4 4.0 auto was driving great with no problems now when she try to go to work it would not move in any gear when she put it back in park it made grinding sound. what could be the problem Please Help
  11. G

Need Help replacing & flushing burnt A4ld trans how & were

Thanks I will try that with the brass fitting I will go to the hardware store get them. Thanks for the help.
  12. G

Hi I pickup trans flush won't fit tranny line. How do you get it to fit the line? I am at the back of the trans right. Thanks
  13. G

Hi the trans is out of the truck I can,t start it How do I flush radiator cooler& lines an were? thanks
  14. G

Need Help. Replacing burnt a4ld trans How & were do I flush out radiator ,cooler, trans lines on 93 ranger 4.0 before I put new trans back in truck? I am new at this Thanks gtdad
  15. G

93 ranger starts off in second when it's drive

Can anyone tell me why 93 ranger auto starts off in second gear when it's in drive? when I pull down to first it work fine all gears work great no slipping Please Help:confused:
  16. G

My front right wheel leans in at the top

All fix now it was a bad wheel bearing plus I replace autohubs with manual hubs Thanks for the help
  17. G

Thanks I will check bearing out friday Thanks again
  18. G

What would make my front wheel lean in at the top? I check the ball joints there ok. this is a 93 Ranger 4x4 4.0 auto Please Help:confused:
  19. G

Hi from GTDAD great site forums

:) Hi from EDWARDSVILLE ILL.
  20. G

A4ld Torque convertor bolt size

Hi frist post here I have 93 Ranger 4x4 trans burn up its A4LD I am going to pull out but I need to know if the torque converter or bolts or nuts which is it in what size socket do I need? and what's easy way to take them out ?:confused: Thanks GTDAD
Back