Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. L

fuse box diagram

you are a life saver!! Thanks so much!
  2. L

fuse box diagram

Does anyone have a diagram or photo of the fuse box panel for a 1995 eddie bauer? I keep blowing a fuse but not sure which one to replace it with or even what it's for?
  3. L

headlight seal broken

Are these trucks notorious for broken headlight deals, or what? My bulb keeps exploding because me seal is shot. I bought some marine silicone to make one, because it's 80 bucks to replace the seal. I'm not sure how to do this? Should I take the headlight out? Does anyone have any other ideas...
  4. L

you guys are awesome!!!

My window problem is fixed!! You were right, it was a broken wire at the window lock module!! Thank you so much for your help and ideas!!
  5. L

you guys are awesome!!!

you guys are awesome!!!! My window problem is fixed!!! It was a broken wire at the window lock module. Thank you so much for the idea!!
  6. L

update on window problem ARGHHHHH!!

ya, i think you're right!
  7. L

update on window problem ARGHHHHH!!

I tried everything under the sun, including swapping switches, cleaning connections, hitting the door lock 7-8 times. (BTW, thank you for the advice) To no avail. But I did sit in the back seat and all windows, except the driver's don't work. All windows from the driver's panel do work...
  8. L

Passenger window wont work

That makes sense. I have a 4 door, does that change anything?
  9. L

Thanks, I'm gonna try that today if it ever stops raining!
  10. L

how to disconnect the speedo cable?

Does anyone know how to do this on a 95 EB?
  11. L

Hi I was wondering if anyone had any ideas before I start tearing my truck apart. My passenger window will not work..up or down..from the passenger side seat. However, it will work from the driver's side. I need to fix this, but am not sure where to start. Thanks in advance
Back