Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. P

What do you want to see in the Towing section?

but of course. mountaineergreen>> you da man!
  2. P

tbars4>> you've made my day!
  3. P

Lets hear it! Vote on raised letters in or out?

Looks soooooo awesome with the white wall out. :salute:
  4. P

Lets hear it! Vote on raised letters in or out?

i think white walls are dope, they make the truck look very official - esp. if they are real nice tires!
  5. P

Perhaps people using their x's for the SU part of the V. Towing jet skis, boats, utilizing the roof rack for bikes, skis, snowboards, camping gear. I'd like to see a bunch of pix of that.
  6. P

Bike Rack Attachments?

Ahh! Thanks Donner! :)
  7. P

Bike Rack Attachments?

Thanks for the tip IZwack. I'm a novice when it comes to this stuff, but what exactly am I looking at. I can't imagine in my head how that hitch can hold a couple of bikes(I love the price! ;)).
  8. P

Bike Rack Attachments?

I have a '98 EB and it's pretty much bone stock. I've been wanting to take my mountain bike and hit some trails but I don't know the first thing about transporting them with the proper attachments. The EB already has a roof rack, my question is what else would I need to put 2 bikes on my ex...
  9. P

List your Explorer and the NOISES it makes!

WOW! Awesome thread... I think. My '98 EB makes this humming almost whistle noise when driving under 50mph [WOOOOOOOOO!!] right under the center console. My mechanic told me I'm good for now, it as a bearings thing.
  10. P

200,000 Miles

congrats! i'm on 205k and still doing great!
  11. P

Tires

Happy Friday! Well I'm getting close to needing new tires and I have been searching and searching for them and I don't really know if I'm getting quoted the best deal, everyone wants something ranging from $100-$150 a pop and they were some brands I never heard of. I'm looking for a bargain so...
  12. P

blue instrument lights

Do you have a step by step guide on how to take the instrument panel off? I've thought about changing them to brighter lights since a couple of mine are completely out. I have darks spots driving at night and it bothers me.
  13. P

driver's side door handle replaced, sweet!

Hey RaymondC, congrats on getting your door fixed. I'm curious about what happened to your door initially that caused you guys to crawl across the armrest? I think i maybe experiencing the same problem so if you don't mind shining a little light down my way.
Back