Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. P

Fan Speed 1 and 2 not working????

Fiddled at bit with the resistor and also got fanspeed 3 working, problem is definitely in the resistor. Will see if its easy to come by a new one here in the Philippines.
  2. P

Fan Speed 1 and 2 not working????

I have a similar problem with my 02 Sport Trac. The fan speed only works on position 1 and 4, in position 2 and 3 the fan speed remains at speed 1. I changed the blower switch (I guess I should have read a bit on the problem here on this forum first:rolleyes:) and the problem persists. I then...
  3. P

Newbie from Philippines

I am from Europe, my wife is from the Davao area on Mindanao
  4. P

Newbie from Philippines

Mabuhay!!! and thanks.
  5. P

Newbie from Philippines

No problems with parts, a lot of Ford dealers here (still selling Explorer and Expeditions). Most wear parts are in stock, but things like the inner rear door handle (that tends to break -I had two of them broken) must be taken in from US thorugh the dealer, and that takes time.
  6. P

Newbie from Philippines

Hi there Newbie from Philippines, I am currently living on/off in the Philippines and have been driving a 2003 Explorer Sport Trac 4x2 from new since January 2003. The car has done almost 100.000km or 60.000 miles without any hick-ups. Car is stock except for the Old Man Emu shocks that has...
Back