Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. O

HOW TO: 2001 Sport Cluster Swap for 1998 Explorer

change the instrument cluster Tks Guys, I have the thread on the Indiglo gauges, but the indiglo faces are in MPH. So, I have found some 2001 EXP Sport or sport trac models in canada that may work ok. The problem is dealing with our recyclers. They try to play god, but have no idea about ford...
  2. O

HOW TO: 2001 Sport Cluster Swap for 1998 Explorer

Guys, I like the thread #1815123. Do you still have the pictures. please send them to me @ my email address. Tks orangeX
  3. O

External Air Temperature Troubleshooting

Hi guys. I have the ford #DY841 or NAPA ECHTS5047 outdoor console sensor. I have had the console temperature reading correctly or as high as 60 c or 140 f. I understand when it reads 60 C or 140 F that the temperature sensor wires are shorted. I have checked the sensor's resistance and it was...
  4. O

Temp sensor for overhead console

98 eddie bauer Hi guys. I have the following outdoor console sensor. See the below pics. I have had the console temperature reading correctly or as high as 60 c or 140 f. I understand when it reads 60 or 140 that the temperature sensor wires are shorted. I have checked the sensor's resistance...
Back