Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. R

Warn TABOR 12K

Does any one have any experiance with the Warn Tabor winches?
  2. R

Lockers????

I drive around town and some interstate. But actually 4.88 wouldnt be that bad with 35s would it?
  3. R

Lockers????

Right now I have a 3in body lift. I am planning to also do a 6in suspension lift and get 35s. I have been looking at an air locker for the rear, I have no clue what I am going to put in the front. I was also looking at 4.56 gears.
  4. R

Best Buy Lift Kit for GEN 1

You can clear 31s without adding any lift at all.
  5. R

1991-1994

I love my first gen. looks much better than a newer model. 160,000 miles and still going strong.
  6. R

Solved Lifts and Max tire sizes

I have a 1994 explorer with a 3in body lift. What all would I have to do to clear 35s with no rubbing. I do not want to trim.
  7. R

Lockers????

I have a 1994 explorer with a limited slip. I was wondering what kind of lockers I can put in it. All that I have found say that they only work with an open carrier. Thanks
  8. R

Tranny problems

Thanks I thought that it was over heating.
  9. R

Tranny problems

My 1994 explorer when it is pulling a heavy load or for long periods of playing in the mud starts to blow out the trans fluid. Has any one else had this problem?
  10. R

Explorers refused at Discount Tire?

Sams Club would not put 31's on my explorer. Went to BIG O and they put them on no problem.
  11. R

auto or manual hubs ?

Manuel all the way!!!
  12. R

Brush guard

I have an 1994 ediebauer. I am wanting a brush guard and am wondering if there are any for my model? It does not have the front tow hooks. All of the ones that I have seen have to mount to the tow hooks.
Back