Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. D

Ignition cylinder lock

Ignition Lock Cylinder Typically the bad luck of the blue oval for '98 has struck again... My ignition lock cylinder on my Sport hasn't been able to go to the accessories mode for some time, so asked Ford if they would replace it since the "Ignition switch " is covered by my extended warranty...
  2. D

Radio LED display fix!!!

Radio Display FIX :bounce: I finally got the guts to take my dual media, premium sound unit out and give it a go as far as cleaning the contacts and excess flux off the board. Well it was actually two boards that I worked on. The first was the backside of the display unit; I scrubbed between...
  3. D

CD Player

Radio Display Hey Bob and Roadkill- You can add my name to the growing list of radio displays going out. I've got a stock 98 Sport, 4x4, and display went out one month after factory warranty expired (Story of my life??). When you mentioned taking the radio out and letting it cool down, I...
  4. D

Radio Display is out, Please Help.

Radio Display Hey mtg82814, just wanted to say thanks, I read your post earlier but was so inundated with the quantity of responses to this thread, I prolly overlooked it. But thanks again for reposting. Appreciate the help. :-)
  5. D

Radio Display Hey mtg82814, just wanted to say thanks, I read your post earlier but was so inundated with the quantity of responses to this thread, I prolly overlooked it. But thanks again for reposting. Appreciate the help. :-)
  6. D

Radio Display Add another to the list of growing radio display failures! I have a 98' sport, and the display went out one month after factory warranty expired and was not covered with the extended warranty we got thru Ford. One of the posts recommended to remove the radio, and after removing...
  7. D

Radio Display Add another to the list of growing radio display failures! I have a 98' sport, and the display went out one month after factory warranty expired and was not covered with the extended warranty we got thru Ford. One of the posts recommended to remove the radio, and after removing...
Back