Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. M

Custom gauge faces that you can make out of paper

Harry, Looks great. Thanks again for the help. Mike
  2. M

Rough scan from Harry... Harry, That looks good except for the "dummy light" to the left of the Batt. gauge.On mine it is "check enigine".Other than that it looks right.Thanks for the help. Mike
  3. M

My fuel reset is between tach and seedo(top) ,door ajar is to the left of the fuel gauge , check enigine is to the left of batt gauge. The check gage is top right of temp gauge.I have no check susp light. Thanks for all of the help.. Mike
  4. M

Even by adjusting the contrast/brightness and even some others I still cannot get the dummy lights to show.I guess I'm just going to put the stock ones back in and not worry about it even though I think it would be cool to put your own pics on there.Thanks for all the help.. Mike
  5. M

I did but some of the dummy lights were a little different,so I was going to try to scan mine but I can't seem to get it to work right.I'll try the brightness/contrast.Thanks for the help. Mike
  6. M

I tried with cover open still no luck.They are very faint.I need some help..I have my truck tore apart I can't get the stupid dummy lights to scan in right... Thanks Mike
  7. M

I need help.How do you get the dummy lights to scan??
  8. M

Do you use transparency paper or regular white paper? Mike
  9. M

Homemade shackles....

Here is a pic of my shackles.Tell me what you think..The plate steel is 5/16 x 2".The mounting holes are 8.5" center-center.The plate in the middle is 3/8 thick.My stock ones are 5.5 c-c so I am hoping to get about 1.5" of lift out of these.Does anyone know if this is right? Mike
  10. M

Looks good to me.Post it.... Mike
  11. M

Harry, I was wanting the raw ones straight from a scanner but completed ones done through photoshop would be a nice way to get some ideas. Thanks Mike
  12. M

custom gaoge faces

I came across this post(Dead Link Removed) and thought it was a cool mod.I was wondering if anyone had a scaned template for the 95 xplorer.I would like to do this but I would like to play around before tearing into my dash. Thanks. Mike
  13. M

scanned image of guages Does anyone have a image of scaned stock gauges?If so could you post a link to them..or send me an email.Thanks. Mike
  14. M

new picts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice...What kind of tires do you have?How do they hold up on the highway?
  15. M

error codes?

Is there any way to pull the codes from a 95x without a scanner or spending about 40 bucks to a mec.Thanks.
Back