Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. R

Cd player Error

Thanks. I kept trying the Eject button every once in a while (the definition of insanity...trying the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result ;) ) and one time the CD just popped out! So I didn't have to try the forceps trick....this time.
  2. R

Cd player Error

Any tips on using the forceps? Pulling the fuse trick didn't work this time. Neither did inserting another CD partway. Looks like I am going to be listening to "Long Road Out of Eden" for a Long time. :mad:
  3. R

Cd player Error

Mine does this all too often (2004 single CD). Pull the fuse to the CD player, wait a minute, and then put it back. This will set the player back to default settings and let you eject the CD. It will also wipe out your radio station programming, so write it down first. The error I get is EJ...
  4. R

CD Error

I read on another site that if you pull the fuse and then re-insert it, you may be able to eject the CDs. Also suggested (more drastic) was to disconnect the battery to kill power to the CD changer. I have a single CD player, and was getting "EJ Err" when I tried to eject a brand new factory...
Back