Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. B

2018 Carlisle Ford Nationals

I looked around and didn’t see another thread started for this. Anyone going this year? It’s June 1-3. I plan to have my explorer there Friday morning but I’ll also have a for sale sign on it. Time for a different toy. Post up if you’ll be there.
  2. B

2016 Carlisle All Ford Nationals June 3-5

I see threads for other years. Nothing for 2016 though. I plan on going. Either taking my 98 EB Explorer the 00 v8 Ranger. May throw a for sale sign on the Ranger if I take it. This is right around the corner! Anyone coming this year?
  3. B

F1 Spacers+153 Shackles=32s?

I bought a 94 sport a few months ago and with winter approaching, I wanna make sure I don't get stuck on the first mountain ride I take it on. I've tried searching for this combo but I've had little to no luck. What I'm looking for is what 32 11.5 15s look like with just f150 spacers up front...
  4. B

5.0L Valve Cover Question

I'm doing an 01 explorer 5.0 swap into my body lifted 00 ranger. I would like to make the engine look a little better before I install it and was thinking about replacing my rusted and starting to rot valve covers. I've noticed that most valve covers are not efi friendly, an intake spacer is...
  5. B

Wanted 93-94 ABS Spindles

Just bought a 94 explorer 4x4 and the front wheel bearings were toast, which also gulled up the spindle and now the new bearings will not fit on the spindle. I've only taken one side apart but would assume the other side is no better. So I'm looking for one, (preferably two), D35 spindles with...
  6. B

Hi

Hi, my name is Tyler and I am the very proud owners of (I know they aren't explorers) 2 bronco 2s. I hope to learn a lot from this forum and continue building both my broncos. Heres some teaser pics... Not the best pic of it, but the most recent. Things have changed from this pic already...
Back