Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. L

Scott B's 2006 Ranger FX4 Level II

Hey Scott, I haven't forgotten about you and the grille. Work's been crazy, truck needed repairs, and I haven't been on-line much up until this weekend. I'll shoot you an e-mail a little later. As for the AVM, I'm looking forward to this write-up too. Now I just have to re-purchase all...
  2. L

Wheel choice for black Monty (Help)

I'm running these on my ranger, but they don't go to 18x9... http://www.aewheel.com/eagle_alloy_wheels.cfm?id=104 ProComp makes a similar wheel. It might go 18x9, but I don't know what the wheel is titled. I'll try to google it to find out..... EDIT: Pro Comp's version comes in...
  3. L

RCD shock and mount numbers.

Just a little FYI for you RCD guys reading this... this was July 7th... and that was an RCD bilstein coilover. Ironically, back on July 6th I'd ordered the fox shox for this modification as my bilsteins had developed a very minute leak at the wipe seal. I sure as hell wasn't...
  4. L

List of Useful Threads Everything I know about the M5OD-R1 & BW1354M

Here's another photo for ya. I wish I hadn't sold the stuff. It took me quite a bit of leg work to find it all. And here's the infamous extension housing with linkage bosses AND OSS sensor. Photo credit goes to Bob Wenzing, aka rwenzing on here. And just because he sucks, living in...
  5. L

Pic request...Remote reservoir placement, front end

I was cruising on here months ago via a link from OffRoadRangers.com and saw someone had replaced their RCD bilstein coilover with a fox c/o that had a remote res. Well, earlier this month I had my ps RCD coilover fail. I ordered the fox coilover some of your super lift conversion guys are...
  6. L

I am if it's in good condition. My 04 grille is cracked on the white portion and one of the tabs. Someone at home depot a few months back put one of their large items carts in front of my truck and I didn't see it. I pulled forward in my parking spot to leave and bam! Cracked the grille and...
  7. L

over a month old, but FWIW... you can fit 33x10.50x15s on the stock suspension. I did such on my 04 Level II for over a year before I installed my RCD kit. I had no rub up front, but would rub in the rear via wheel hop/axle wrap when off-road and full flex. Looks nice! You wouldn't...
  8. L

Don't quote me on this, but I recall seeing somewhere this wasn't a matter of if anymore, but now a matter of when. It might have been over on ranger-forums.com.
  9. L

cmax... I'm LOVING post 342! Posting for subscription/later reading. I've been wondering how I'd be able to go about getting a res. shock on the ranger (have an 04 with the RCD kit and 700# hypercoils [12x2.5]). Thanks goes to Rwenzing on here and of ranger-forums.com for steering me...
  10. L

BW 13-54E to BW 13-54M

disregard........ found what I was after. Seems the extension housing on my 04 lacks the bosses for mounting the linkage. Now it's mission: find extension housing with linkage bosses. Lame!
  11. L

BW 13-54E to BW 13-54M

I've been locked out of my account for the last 45 minutes here, mainly because I had a noob moment on password resetting, etc. But that's not why I'm here....... I finally located myself a BW 13-54 manual t-case out of an '02 FX4 Off-Road Ranger. After 03 Ford deleted the option of a...
  12. L

New Ranger to the site

Just popping by to say hello. I recognize a few screen names on here from 2 other ranger forums I participate on. Those that don't know me...... Former owner of a '93 Ranger XLT 2wd 5spd 4.0L ext. cab. 16 y.o. kid took it from me in Feb 2005. Kid ran a stop sign in a 72 chevy; no license...
Back