Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. L

Fuel Gage

Thanks to all. I will try the firm whack and see what happens. If the float were the problem, I would think that the gage would not work at all. It appears that it is correct some of the time? Oh well, too cold to work on it now! It is a job for spring!
  2. L

Fuel Gage

Does anyone have the schematic for the fuel system? I have a 2000 3.0 4x4 with 175,000 miles on it. In the 6 tears I have had it, the gas gage has never been reliable. I never know how much gas I have nor do I know the capacity of my tank. The owners manual is of no help with this. A few years...
  3. L

Painted power mirror cover

Should work OK. Lucky guy, my cover was shattered.
  4. L

2006 Explorer Keyless Entry Code

Code I am glad that you found it by using a mirror. I don't know what the hell Ford was thinking when they put these numbers all over the place? You would think that this problem appeared early on and would have been addressed early on? In my case, the chart worked perfectly once I started...
  5. L

Key Fob programming

Call off the dogs! I just bought a FOB off of Ebay $8.50. Programed it and now all are working!
  6. L

2006-2010 Key Pad Code

When I put the original post up I indicated that I had a 2010. The 05 was long ago!
  7. L

Wanted Key Fob Isue

Imay be wrong, but I think that you need at least 1 original FOB then do the 8 ignition cycles first on the original then the replacements.
  8. L

2006 Explorer Keyless Entry Code

I used your chart on my 2010 Explorer and it worked. The instructions are not quite clear though. I blocked the rows off into columns of 5 which does not work. Ifinally hit it on about the 8th line by accident.
  9. L

2006-2010 Key Pad Code

I got it! I found another link that provided a numbers chart. It is a little confusing because they said to put in a row of numbers then use the remote to cycle the locks. I blocked the rows off into 5 number blocks which does not work out. By sequentialy putting the numbers 5 at a time ie...
  10. L

2006-2010 Key Pad Code

RIGHT! The same Dealer where I had the old plate off of my trade in ticketed for parking in a tow zone! I thought that I would try other measures first like the forum. I now have a kink in my neck from looking at the fuse box again still no number. I also pulled the glove box down and there is a...
  11. L

2006-2010 Key Pad Code

reply I know, I watched the video! I He was not looking at a 2010. I looked at this location but there were no numbers on my car.
  12. L

2006-2010 Key Pad Code

I have a 2010 Explorer and I looked in this location, did not see a 5 digit code! The manual says that it is on the computer module. Where is trhe computer module?
  13. L

Key Fob programming

I just purchased a 2010 Explorer. It came with 2 keys and 1 key fob. I also have a 2000 Ranger that has an extra key fob. I went through the key fob programming procedure and after that bothe fobs worked on the new Explorer. However my problem is that the old Ranger fob works on the Explorer and...
Back