Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. S

95 eb jbl radio wire colors PLease

thanks alot. ive got all the amp wires ran , amp is in, subs are sitting here. just need that plug because im taking out the stock amp and sub and moving my amp in there.Idont remember if i ran the power down that side or rcas and remote, wonder if those can be ran with each other.i might do the...
  2. S

shock and add a leaf swap?

i was happy to hear the skyjacker shocks would work , i figured if i could use the add a leafs from the lift kit too while ill be in the area. im hoping i can getter done without too many problems in a weekend ,hopefully a day.lol. i am getting good with all the other catagories also i...
  3. S

Sony explode amps ?

i agree i dont like the sony items either, dont know anyone that has really liked them.Just my thoughts.
  4. S

thats great, hope it isnt too much work to swap, im a rookie at this ,but i sure will try. is it dangerous? do you think she will sit even and maybe a little higher? thanks alot for the info, andrew
  5. S

my 95 door 4x4 shocks are gone and rear is sagging. on my 93 xlt 4 door 4x4 i just had a 2 inch lift installed before my tranny seal went down. Wondering if i can use my skyjacker shocks and rear add a leafs on the 95??i figure the shocks should work, any thoughts? thanks alot
  6. S

95 front end sounding aweful

great thanks . i may give her a squrt of dd in the am and see if a temp fix and ill put the bushing and pad kit on her. sorry for posting in 911 but i thought it may be coming apart ,dont wanna hurt nobody. love the site and the x's. thanks again
  7. S

hey dud 05 does that kit have all the speaker wires and stuff f0r the aftermarket hu when you get it to the dash?does the antanna run in the same spot? where did you find this kit? id rather do that than rerun all the door speaker wire, no fun. thanks
  8. S

cool thanks i tried to wobble everythin when i had it jacked, but everythin was good and tight thats what made me think of bushings , another fella pulled up to me at the gas station, same prob he was told bushigs . are these bushings your talking about cheap to get replaced , or can i do...
  9. S

hey thanks alot. im taking the factory amp ou and sub,replacing wit the alpine v12 in that spot. so do i still need to bypass it, ill probably run new wires from doors to radio.dont wanna, ill bet its a nightmare 4 door panels plus the rear panel housing the amp and sub, ugh just stuck right...
  10. S

Found a good place to mount my amp

nice installs.if you remove the jbl amp and sub do you still need to bypass the amp for after market hu ,subs, and amp?that back panel looks pretty rough to get off,lol. thanks
  11. S

well i cut the factory haness and still cant figure why im not gettting sound out of them. any ideas about this little plug that no harness will fit. any ideas of what color is what wire on it? sure would appreciate it . 95 eb jbl system. thanks
  12. S

Found a good place to mount my amp

super nice installs.was wondering where i wanted mine got it under the seat now but left long wire to move it. im going in same spot. thanks for sharing that. sine you removed the factory amp and sub it doesnt haved to bypassed , does it? thanks
  13. S

install help fast !

you can run the power under the truck, that would be nice.im doing the wifes tahoe for mothers day, and was looking today for a power path. never done it that way, any problems with it? thanks
  14. S

great, i was hoping for a bushing. any way to tell for sure? thanks, andrew
  15. S

does anyone know the radio wire colors for the 95 eddie bauer with the jbl system 6 disk player [ dont want to use the changer any way].one of my harnesse wont work , i can get the one with power and everything but no speaker wires. i think the little square one has them , and im about to cut...
  16. S

tranny leaking... help!

not to interupt but i see where some one said are you sure its tranny fluid or oil in the area. well on my 95 with 178,000 miles im seeina lil oil coming out looks like whwere the tranny meets the motor what could this be? also i think i need that same seal you need for my 93 wont hold fluid...
  17. S

What bypass do i need to run stock HU and aftermarket sub amp?

hey m.scott i was wondering if that wire diagram is th e same for a 95 eb with premium sound. thanks
  18. S

Average MPG

i get about 17 with my 4.0 eb 4x4 .suprised at 17 really thats combo driving seen it go to 15.3 though usually 17 with 31x10.50 tires on 15x7 rims 3.73 gears, 178,000 miles on her just got it hope she lasts , i got horrible gas mileage with the 93 4x even before the lift.
  19. S

when i turn hit but bumps or stop just right the shocks and whatever they got under the 95 eb the year they switched the suspension, i know about my 93 but this isnt close any way the sqeaking is kind of scary is there something i can grease ?i didnt see any fittings under there, maybe oil...
  20. S

Factory Headunit to Amp

cool , thanks. i had a cheap cd player laying around but its 180 watts ,its a dual brand. anyway went to wallyworld to get the adapter to install it cause i had mounting kit from doing my 93 xlt .so i get the part, wire it up and go to plug it in and the speaker plug wont fit, i know should...
  21. S

What bypass do i need to run stock HU and aftermarket sub amp?

ive never hwd to use one of these on any installs . where is the best spot to hook it up? and how do you hide the wires? what about the remote wire? all my stuff is waiting on me but i need some advice please. those sites were helpful, thanks
  22. S

need help removig rear rim off a 95 4x

lol i can sing carpenter by trade and speakin of i just came in from swingin kickin pullin and punchin but nothing almost knocked the jack over so i wd it and will try again in the morning. also do you think iy matters that im taking off 16x7 rims and replacing with 15x7 because...
  23. S

hey thanks i thought there may be something else that needed to come off , but its just the lugs huh. noticed the rotors are in very very bad shape maybe has something to do with it. fronts have been done but not the rear. Thanks
  24. S

i took the front rims and tires off my 93 switched to my 95, when i tried the back the rim wont pop off Are there any tricks or could it be stuck that bad? Thanks alot about to go try again yankin away lol
  25. S

Factory Headunit to Amp

do you have to do it to the left and right side or 1 or whats the best speakers to do this to to keep it all hidde ive got the jbl setup. Thanks
Back