Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. J

Turning your sport 4wd to 2wd

mines 02 gen 3 was told its as easy as removing front t/shaft and fuse
  2. J

couple questions about the 4.0 sohc

Hi James im extremely interested in your build since my aim is 12's 1/4 mile at the moment, any chance of details on what mods all up it took for you to achieve this. great to hear your continuing development of the build within the next few months, that's right around when ill be ready to...
  3. J

thanks mate good to know these things im an easy target being from a different country
  4. J

thanks for the link eying the stroker kit, i think it will be wise for me to build the bottom end as i want to push the engine quite hard and figure if im gona do it may as well do it right the 1st time
  5. J

just wanna make sure im clear on what he can do 4 me before i go messaging him. is he for tuning or do you think he maybe considering selling parts off his truck sorry if its a dumb question and im missing the obvious lol thanks again for all the help jay
  6. J

thanks for the help i appreciate it being in aus im limited to resources so i was thinking of importing stage 3 heads there cams and that short block then ill be putting a custom turbo kit made here my aim is at least a low 12. if you now of a better way to build that i can access online im all...
  7. J

sorry 2 be a pain but anyone know where i can get some engine pics so i can compare differences between usa and aus engines cheers
  8. J

thanks sounds promising reason i was asking is im considering importing http://www.supersixmotorsports.com/pdf/SSM200940SOHCCatRev1ShortblockForgedInternals.pdf once i can find a tuner decent enough down here for a turbo build
  9. J

will a mustang v6 even bolt into an explorer or are they different?
  10. J

hi i got an aus 02x sohc and im wanting to import a built motor from the states if its compatible can anyone tell me if things like the block, heads ect... are the same as the mustang and us explorers cheers jay
  11. J

Turning your sport 4wd to 2wd

also interested in converting to rwd cheers jay
  12. J

supercharger is installed!!!

are u having heat issues with the smaller pully got any updated pics?
  13. J

will a straight 6 engine fit

reason for it is i want some extra power and the engine i wanna put in is 245kw turbo stock so should be fun :D
  14. J

wow im not goin that extreme lol the territory is quite simuler to the explorer makes it hard cause i dont think there in the usa (are they?) if it helps they have a dohc 4.0 the main prob i was told the motor maybe to long is the anywhere to look up engine bay messurements?
  15. J

hi i was wondering if a straight 6 engine will fit in an explorer im thinking of droping a ford territory engine in my car if its possable
  16. J

2.5 :eek: isnt that like 19psi
  17. J

Black Head Lights 02-05 X

sorry i was refering to the projectors
  18. J

have u got a link where to get them mate i dont wanna end up getting the wrong ones sinse i have to import
  19. J

Drop

has anyone tried the air bag suspension i was thinking of geting this so i can have it up while driving and slam it when parked are there any negitives with these setups?
  20. J

Drop

just wondering why not with 24's ?
  21. J

looks great can you buy them already done?
  22. J

truely awsome i want to do the same for my 02 xlt i have a m90 from my gmh 3800 engine its got a smaller pully 10psi on that engine can you tell me what else i need and a link where to get it they dont have much here in aus for the explorers :mad:
  23. J

lowering a '02 limited

hi sorry to jump in im after the same thing i just put a set of 24's under my 02 xlt and want to bring it right down everywhere in melbourne has told me that my tyers will be chewed out in 3 months cause of cambers and it will be all 4 wheels is there away around this jah81592 email sent
  24. J

camber kit

hi i want to put 22s on my explorer and lower it as much as possable before wheels scrape the only thing is tyres scubing out all i need is a camber kit yeh? can some one tell me where to get it theres none in aus for an explorer that i know of :(
Back